The Farrier

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken many years ago on my PENTAX 6x7 hopefully to get a sale through an Agency -- but NO SALES and all my 'Hard Copy' transparencies have been sent back as they want only 'Digital ' now -- I found it in my files, never scanned to show until now . I used the 105mm f2.4 SMC Takumar 6x7 lens and Agfa CT18 film long since discontinued !
Farrier by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Taken many years ago on my PENTAX 6x7 hopefully to get a sale through an Agency -- but NO SALES and all my 'Hard Copy' transparencies have been sent back as they want only 'Digital ' now -- I found it in my files, never scanned to show until now . I used the 105mm f2.4 SMC Takumar 6x7 lens and Agfa CT18 film long since discontinued !
Farrier by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
I like this Pete, captures the farrier at work. CT18 was my film of choice as a teenager. It produced great colour and was much more affordable on my 'Saturday' job money. Sadly lots of my CT 18 slides seem to have aged poorly and have a purple cast on them now. Are yours OK?

Some of my CT18 medium format ones are just 'going Magenta' in the D-max but most are still good.

That's a belter of a shot!

If I remember -- he was in the Barleylands Farm complex, Billericay, Essex where there are many 'traditional# workshops.

Back