The Fisherman

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

Not that I saw him catch anything, he swam in front of my pop up hide this morning on a very cold yet sunny day here on the Levels :)

FeifoK2.jpg

Thanks for looking & and always comments are appreciated

Les :)

Certainly sharp enough Les. I love the depth to the eye, not often seen.
Thank you Dale. Nice of you to take the time to comment when so many don't

Les [emoji16]

Nice of you to take the time to comment when so many don't
We are / were discussing this in the 52 challenge,
1) I knew that once the like button was introduced ( and said as much in the staff discussion) that comments would drop, dramatically.
2) we can't comment on all images but reciprocation is always appreciated. (y)

But a decent shag on a Friday is not to be ignored Les (y)

( :coat: )

We are / were discussing this in the 52 challenge,
1) I knew that once the like button was introduced ( and said as much in the staff discussion) that comments would drop, dramatically.
2) we can't comment on all images but reciprocation is always appreciated. (y)

But a decent shag on a Friday is not to be ignored Les (y)

( :coat: )
Or any day for that matter Chris :)

Nice shot Les, you don't often get to identify which type of cormorant it is unless you catch them side on like this, you can really make out the gular pouch in yellow.

Having said that, well over 90% of cormorants here in Somerset are the subspecies sinensis and I've probably seen more this year than any before. Out dog walking at first light this week, I've seen 8 of them on a half acre pond in the centre of town, totally phased by passers by. Wouldn't have seen that a few years ago.

Nice shot Les, you don't often get to identify which type of cormorant it is unless you catch them side on like this, you can really make out the gular pouch in yellow.

Having said that, well over 90% of cormorants here in Somerset are the subspecies sinensis and I've probably seen more this year than any before. Out dog walking at first light this week, I've seen 8 of them on a half acre pond in the centre of town, totally phased by passers by. Wouldn't have seen that a few years ago.

Thank you for comments buddy :)

Les

I like that, like the the water all over it showing it has probably just surfaced

Back