The Forgotten One, Buachaille Etive Beag.

No2 for me as well.
There's a reason I want to buy a 4x4, so I can load a rock in the back and transport it round for foreground interest.

Two great shots Dale, but the #2 is a total cracker of a shot and like the rock in view too (y)

Thank you Dave. I saw the rock and thought that could be part of an image. It was my first time at this loch and I had no idea what to expect there.

Photographed this mountain lots of times in all seasons but this is a beauty like Steve says nice and lush

Thanks Jim. I'll be back here for sure, just not sure when yet as I have to take my chances when they come, usually touristy Saturdays. :LOL:

No2 for me as well.
There's a reason I want to buy a 4x4, so I can load a rock in the back and transport it round for foreground interest.

You won't need a 4x4 for this one, it's walkable with care and the rock is already there. :LOL:

dam fine both of them

Thank you Mick. The 2nd is for the wall me thinks.

I can't get enough of this one at the moment, I have to get there super early one day soon. Taken from down in the water.

Beag, later on. by Dale, on Flickr

Cheers Steve. I'm still going over these and the Kilchurn images. Reflections are becoming a bit obsessive.

Back