The girl and Dolphin statue

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, Always wanted a shot of this statue and Tower bridge in the background. Typically just as i was about to shoot it a bus load of Germans were behind me and thats my excuse for clipping the top. I'm not sure about the colours either its not easy with the mulitcoloured lights of the area. But least its sharp or least to my eyes.

Last edited:
1. The building are all falling over to the right.
2. Top of the bridge is missing. I don't think some tourists behind you or the fact they were german have anything to do with it.
3. The people on the right look a little random. You were already too late for the blue hour so you could have waited effectively all night till they cleared off.
4. You just have to accept the lights as they are. I don't much like it all very pink but it is what it is. The sculpture is not really lit at all and thats not great. Blue hour would have helped. Deep at night is never a good time for photography.

Don't you mean the boy with a dolphin?

Wasn't aware of the sister statue to the boy. (I was at school with the boy.)

well, the person with the dolphin...missing
will do

Wasn't aware of the sister statue to the boy. (I was at school with the boy.)
Boy with a Dolphin (1974) is located in Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, near the approach to Albert Bridge.
Girl with a Dolphin, by the same sculptor Sir David Wynne, is credited with a creation date of 1973, so is slightly earlier.

Back