The good ol zip wire....

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Treated myself to the Nikon 85 1.8 G a few weeks back and i must say i'm impressed with the sharpness of this thing wide open. I took this at F2 and my son was moving pretty fast and still came out sharp and i wasn't machine gunning either, just the one shot was all i had time for after launching him down the wire. It was a lovely cold late aftenoon on the seafront with the sun starting to go down.

Crit as always most welcome.

Zip Wire

That is a cracker. Really nicely done. Love the natural hair light from the run. Really really nice.

That is a cracker. Really nicely done. Love the natural hair light from the run. Really really nice.

Thanks, got lucky with the light. The raw file was pretty flat, but it had potential. Wish i'd stayed a bit longer but it was getting cold and the kids were hungry.

I love this... a real fun image!

Lovely photo lighting is great and like his expression, if you get another chance maybe try for not quite as tight crop and show more of him full body legs in the air as he goes down, but with the length of the zip wire you might need a shorter length lens.

Back