The graffiti artist's den.

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
Really impressed with the Canon 15mm Fisheye lens.

Exposure 0.04 sec (1/25)
Aperture f/10.0
Focal Length 15 mm
ISO Speed 500

6545402681_18388c3b9f_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_9418 1 Graffiti artist's den by laidbackman, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
I'm liking that a lot Mal, I really really want a fish eye or UWA lens soon I have that itch that is just begging to be scratched :LOL: and see this type of image only makes that urge grow stronger :bang: :bang:

Matt

I'm liking that a lot Mal, I really really want a fish eye or UWA lens soon I have that itch that is just begging to be scratched :LOL: and see this type of image only makes that urge grow stronger :bang: :bang:

Matt

Thanks Matt, truth is it saw daylight on the day I bought it but in my outings since it has never been out the bag but I am now finding what it is capable of!.

A good shot demonstrating the use of a fisheye (y)

Interesting subject :clap:

Cheers Tina:)

Ahhhh is this the hideaway beside The Sage?

That fisheye is pretty amazing!

Thanks Matt, truth is it saw daylight on the day I bought it but in my outings since it has never been out the bag but I am now finding what it is capable of!.

I know I will get a lot of use out of one when I get one, I spend that much time in churches doing star trails and standard photo's and often find myself left wanting at the short end :bang: :bang: one day soon I'll and a UWA (y)

Matt

I know I will get a lot of use out of one when I get one, I spend that much time in churches doing star trails and standard photo's and often find myself left wanting at the short end :bang: :bang: one day soon I'll and a UWA (y)

Matt

I hope you do:)

Back