The Increadible Spirit Bear

Hi Richard,
Don't worry about the quality of the image, I would rather see this image than an image that has been through every enhancement computers can hold, and why, it brings back some brilliant memories of my times in BC and the I know what its like to feel BC, you will know what I mean, my reaction to seeing the image has made me look at flights for next month before I get crazy busy guiding, trust me no perfect image on here makes me want to book a 9 hr flight.
Thanks Richard.
Gordon.

Stay in touch friend, I like your style. If I get my Morgan 38 (ketch)( it all depends on how much I get out of my upcoming divorce settlement) you will be welcome aboard.:)

Will do Richard, a girl in Terrace BC posted images of a Spirit Bear in her back yard, right in front of her kitchen window, lol brilliant stuff and I hope to drive up to Terrace for a spot of fishing this year.
Thanks Gordon.

Will do Richard, a girl in Terrace BC posted images of a Spirit Bear in her back yard, right in front of her kitchen window, lol brilliant stuff and I hope to drive up to Terrace for a spot of fishing this year.
Thanks Gordon.

Hi Gordon,
Go figure, one of the worlds most rare animals and she gets one in her back yard. I hope you get to do your fishing trip and have a wonderful time. Do you fly fish?

I know its crazy, the girl took some good pictures before it climbed over the fence into the next garden, as for the fishing I have been lucky enough to be asked to do demonstrations at the biggest fly fishing shows in the US and Canada coast to coast, I have also hosted lots of fishing trips to BC over the last ten years.
I was a Ghillie on the river Spey for many years in a past life, so fly fishing was all I did, single handed and double handed, still take groups to BC but more for the wildlife this last few years, still try and get some fishing done, BC is so good for both.
Cheers Gordon.

I know its crazy, the girl took some good pictures before it climbed over the fence into the next garden, as for the fishing I have been lucky enough to be asked to do demonstrations at the biggest fly fishing shows in the US and Canada coast to coast, I have also hosted lots of fishing trips to BC over the last ten years.
I was a Ghillie on the river Spey for many years in a past life, so fly fishing was all I did, single handed and double handed, still take groups to BC but more for the wildlife this last few years, still try and get some fishing done, BC is so good for both.
Cheers Gordon.

Are you going to Toronto? They have the founding chapter of the Isaac Walton League there. A lot of fly fishing interest in Toronto and also the fabled rivers of New Brunswick. As Isaac Walton said "Steams are for wise men to contemplate, as fools rush by.

Hi Richard,
I am heading to BC, have been over in Toronto before but BC is my favorite place with stunning wildlife, i have a few photographers already booked for my trips in 2017 so i will be doing the rounds in advance, its got to be one of those special places in the world, this is the bear in her back garden, cheers Gordon,

Attachments

• kermode 3.jpg
    kermode 3.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 9
  • kermode bear 2.jpg
    kermode bear 2.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 9
Hi Gordon, thanks for posting the photos, I hope your bookings for 2017 are successful and your trip goes well. It would be a dream come true to find myself living on a 40' ketch cruising the Haida Gwaii collecting landscape and wildlife photos and publish a coffee table book. I have to be patient and see how many $'s I get out of my divorce settlement. Please stay in touch.:)

Back