Name
Manuel
Edit My Images
Yes
16623-1476554540-768c2434b9dac835b4f5f7c64db2c048.jpg

Hi this is my first post on this forum, i made this image on Canary Wharf. Sorry for my english, but i am an Italian Photographer

Sorry, Manuel, but this does nothing for me.
I see no reason for taking this. :)

What were your reasons?

hi, Kendo1, in this picture you can see how a businessman is so concentrated not only in the office but also simply while walking, serious look, firm step

I'm afraid I agree with kendo. I'm not convinced the photo represents the concentration you think it does. It is also rather bland and flat, there's nothing that grabs my attention or interest.

Welcome to the forum Manuel and don't worry about your English, it's a lot better than my Italian ;). I notice that you posted in General and didn't ask for crit and I hope the above comments don't put you off posting more. Stick with it, this really is a good forum with loads of helpful advice.

thanks welcome, I assumed critical when you share a prorpio work, do not worry they are very accustomed to criticism, but i am a professional photographer and fortunately i work whit engagment and not of criticism.

that being said it is always good to hear both positi and negative opinions of other people, each of us has an opinion

this picture that don' like,has been chosen by a magazine of my country to be published :)

:eek:
They need their heads examined! :D

Might do as an example of The Ministry of Silly Walks...

It's still doing nothing for me, but that is just my opinion.

Tough crowd. :confused:

:D

Does it really matter? It's just my opinion and I'm being honest with it. I have nothing against Manuel.
The World is not going to stop going round and Manuel will still make money from his profession.

We don't all have to agree. The King's New Clothes...

Nope - you don't have to agree and I actually shared your thoughts on the photo - but, you know, he's new to the forum, didn't want him to get scared off but I'm sure he's a big boy and can deal with it as you rightly point out. :beer:

Back