SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Looks like you had better light than me, mine was a mono type of day.:LOL:

Composition is difficult there and this is one of the few that works. I wanted a reflection too and almost succeded but 16 mm on a Fuji ( I was travelling light) just wasn't quite wide enough.

It's nice to see them in changing light and also different colours, for me, the last image is the one, closely followed by the first.

Looks like you had better light than me, mine was a mono type of day.:LOL:

Composition is difficult there and this is one of the few that works. I wanted a reflection too and almost succeded but 16 mm on a Fuji ( I was travelling light) just wasn't quite wide enough.

It's nice to see them in changing light and also different colours, for me, the last image is the one, closely followed by the first.

The reflection can be amazing but all the clobber around the place kills it - I only now ever take this one which is a shame but I really like it. I wouldn't mind going on a grey day and try some long exposures if there is some wind about. Sort of place @Neil Burnell would have a field day with doing minimal long exposures etc

The reflection can be amazing but all the clobber around the place kills it - I only now ever take this one which is a shame but I really like it. I wouldn't mind going on a grey day and try some long exposures if there is some wind about. Sort of place @Neil Burnell would have a field day with doing minimal long exposures etc

Definitely, a place I'd like to shoot.

Jammy git! When I went a year ago the colours never changed. :mad: I had been hoping for red, but I think the green lighting works well against the shade of blue you've captured here.

Back