The Kelpies.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
A short family break to Airth Castle on the weekend gave me the chance to visit The Kelpies for the first time. They are an amazing structure but I couldn't do them justice on a dull and grey day. I will have to go back, they're only an hour from where I live but it will be earlier in the day and hopefully, a brighter one. The amount of clutter there is unreal, flags, lampsost, people and pylons, this is the only clutter free compostion I could find in my short time there. One of said pylons is hiding behind the left hand structure.

Fuji X-T10, Fuji 18-135 XF.

for now :-

DSCF6608 LR CS6 JP.jpg

Good composition and my favourite one to do. All the right things are done, the pylons are hidden and the two heads are separated and there's plenty of space around the edge of the frame. Actually mine are tighter to hide the pylons but you've done this with room to spare - top top composing.

It would be rude not to whilst so close, even on a dreich day like this one. Please note, this was a pressure shot, had a French tourist chewing my ear to get out of the way. It didn't happen as quickly as they'd have liked, bad me. :LOL:

I'd go back to The Kelpies on a better day but the wheel, unlikely.

tp.jpg

Good composition and my favourite one to do. All the right things are done, the pylons are hidden and the two heads are separated and there's plenty of space around the edge of the frame. Actually mine are tighter to hide the pylons but you've done this with room to spare - top top composing.

Cheers Steve. I'll be going back on a better day and earlier.

Back