Beginner The Lane.

Name
glenn
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking down a lane in Kings Lynn in Norfolk.

P0002174.jpg

I really like this, it's cool how the houses on the right appear to be leaning onto the couple (probably because they are!) It does look a little over processed for my taste though.

Thanks the stranger it's straight out of the camera no processing got an Olympus pen EPL6 took in the dramatic tone effect (new camera still getting use to it)

Ah St Margaret's Lane, I like the human element in this image. My minor critique would have been to stand in the middle of the Lane (without getting run over) and maybe focusing further into the image. The cobbles are in focus at the front but the image gets softer further away.

Thanks maddog for your comments I’ am trying to be a little different and going slightly off centre ;) as every one goes down the middle. :D:D:D

The white house on the right adds nothing to the shot and a different composition could have not included it. When framing a shot run your eyes critically around the edges of the frame, it helps you check for level but also make decisions on intruding be thjngs that should either be completely in or out. I call it border patrol!

Back