Critique The lean : brown hare

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Ha me and incoming hare images:D...it's the rush I guess. This fella was a complete star,I got to shoot a load of landscape frames first,then fella stopped gave me the eye:eek:,I flipped to portrait while we did a stare out,then that lovely moment when the head dropped(I'll try and show this ,man it makes for a lovely image to my eyes) . And that split second when I just knew he was going to be silly. and just keep coming,so cool. !!

I'm pretty happy with the old levels,fella is turning and hence banking shadows at base make me feel every thing is ok regarding level. Brill experience..... Stake out shot,plenty of light still a tiny bit harsh ,around 7pm or two weeks back. . It was really cool seeing the 1div just nail stuff, it's incredibly difficult sorting stuff out when this rare thing happens....ie pretty much every thing went right !!

1div 400DO is ii ext 1.4 iii 1/2500 f 8 iso 2000 as framed post in dpp4 and then selective burning nr sharps etc in pscc,not done much really

_70F0605the lean smj by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

seeya

stu

As usual another fine hare photo Stu, like the info about how it came about also keep it up mate, loved using my 400 DO mk2 on mull and a very good buy indeed I think

Ahh bro I'm thrilled:) it's a wonderful tool,cheers on the piccy mate,thank you !!

Ahh Martin spent an hour on a canal side played moorhens,ha ha I think dad had me as potential prey:D,normally they are so wary on this canal This fella actually got up on the bank right beside me while I tried to get mum feeding the little one,just lovely .I have never had one like that before he came so close unreal,no chance of framing anything.

Martin give me a slap:p when you have posted something from your trip,I'll miss it other wise:(, I'd really love seeing some of your first DO images and to have a chat about 'em :cool:
take care buddy.

stu

Back