The Lovers

I think the main thing I don't like about this style, having seen other people put them on zoo facebook pages, is that they look like could be stuffed animals. Saying that, I prefer this to any of the previous work you've posted (y)

I think the main thing I don't like about this style, having seen other people put them on zoo facebook pages, is that they look like could be stuffed animals. Saying that, I prefer this to any of the previous work you've posted (y)
Thats a fair comment, it's not a style that everyone will like :)

I really like the style Paul, on this and your other posts.

They could be stuffed, just like a lot of the birds on a stick or some of the other images in the nature section could be. But I like, love the artistic impression you give to your photos. Obviously not to everyone's taste, but it is to mine. And for me something to aspire to.

I actually really like this style although on this one there is too much black empty space on the top for my liking.

Nice though :)

To be honest I hadn't realised some of your work was seen negatively until recently, well I for one think it's great and do rather like this one too ;)

They could be stuffed, just like a lot of the birds on a stick or some of the other images in the nature section could be.
A lot of the cleaner shots look like studio creations to me, although I trust they are not.

To be honest I hadn't realised some of your work was seen negatively until recently, well I for one think it's great and do rather like this one too ;)
Does anything please everyone? Is the world so black and white?

A lot of the cleaner shots look like studio creations to me, although I trust they are not.

Does anything please everyone? Is the world so black and white?
No of course not and I appreciate everyone has different tastes, it was just an observation that's all, as in I've seen Paul's work for awhile but only recently saw negative sides to it.

Thank you for the comments everyone, I appreciate both positive and negative comments because it's the best way to improve :)

Back