The Mach Loop

#4 &5 for me too, excellent

Is that Vyrnwy in #7?

Great set, as above 4 & 5 very nice, but really liking 7 & 8 :)

I'll second the WOW! Fantastic shots :) Nice work!

#5...... Ive got to get my a*se down there one day

7 and 8 are epic - Ive always wanted to try the mach loop but never found the time ( I nearly got a eurofighter at Whitemoss common earlier in the year but it was that little bit too fast for me (and I had my lens at 500 because i was photographing dippers when i heard it coming).

I love 4, 5 and 8. Your patience certainly paid off!

(The Tornado looks great in that disruptive camouflage scheme.)

Superb set.

In terms of composition - with the exception of 7, they're quite tight in the frame although this seems to be the done thing with aircraft shots.

Very impressive images, I have all on getting models in focus let alone these things!

Excellent, especially the Apache and that last one..the last one has a real presence,it's a magnificent shot…like 3D

Without actually quoting Jonothan word for word…Lol….. I also need to get there and it's got to be this summer.I've told my wife it will be a stop-over too as it's a 3 hours drive from here.

Some fantastic shots there. I really must try and go again. The one time I ventured there it rained heavily and didn't see anything.
Is there ever an 'group' visits from here? It would be helpful to go with someone in the know too as I was not sure where to find all the spots!
Is No4 a Saudi Tornado?

Great shots, the Apache and #7 are my favourites.

The apace is certainly something a bit different for shots I have seen from the loop.
Sounds like we could have a timeshare there at this rate lol.

I was going to say #5 for the win until I saw the last one. Fantastic

#8 is by far the most dramatic image of a very impressive set of shots. (y)

Excellent set.Last two very impressive especially the last one.

Back