The market street

The stalls are crying out for colour IMHO (esp next to last one.. I am imagining a load of colours but probably not) and the guy on the phone is the only one that looks like it would benefit B/W

Even the guy on the phone would benefit from a little colour ... I think.

The guy on the phone is my favourite. Perhaps the light is less harsh, plus we have a focal point: old generation expat. :)

I like the mono conversions, they give it a gritty look, but I have to agree with the other posters they may benefit from some colour.

Thanks guys, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I might pop the colour versions up in another thread, but *personally* I found them a bit wishy-washy. There is colour in the chairs, but mostly the scenery is concrete, and drab.

Couple of s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y edges there but a wider lens does work ... as above the guy on the phone, oblivious to all others around him is my pick. :)

Couple of s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y edges there but a wider lens does work ... as above the guy on the phone, oblivious to all others around him is my pick. :)

12mm (used for some, not all) is blinkin' wide, and even though well corrected, it can't help stretching things a bit. :)

The chap on the phone is probably my fave too.

Thank you Steve - I suspect you'd rather be sat in the dawn light beside a mirror-surfaced lake - and would be getting the best from it.

Back