Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this on a recent business trip to Malaysia:

p2166086024-6.jpg

3-shot HDR processed in photomatix.

Thanks for looking.

Phil

Great composition using the reflections and letting the tower stand free like that. Just wish it was a bit more natural and a little less obvious HDR - I'm not a hater, but feel it could look better dialled back a touch to let more highlights break through.

Great composition using the reflections and letting the tower stand free like that. Just wish it was a bit more natural and a little less obvious HDR - I'm not a hater, but feel it could look better dialled back a touch to let more highlights break through.

Many thanks for your comments - I have a habit of being a bit 'extreme' in my HDR's, so this was dialled back for me!!!

As toni said, the compo and reflection are a real cracker. But something look a bit odd. The sky seem a bit to have be cut and paste from another picture.

As toni said, the compo and reflection are a real cracker. But something look a bit odd. The sky seem a bit to have be cut and paste from another picture.

I know what you mean - it isn't cut and pasted, but does look a little peculiar - might have another fiddle with it!

Back