Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Very nice representative selection.
I love the Pidgeon chaos, extremely well timed and captured.

pigeon chaos took my fancy
good item for black to white
cheers
geof

Here is th rest of them:
Between by Joao Norim, no Flickr

Passage
by Joao Norim, no Flickr

great
as an aside - i was reminded of this...:)

article-1369462-029A8787000005DC-781_233x340.jpg

Unmistakable balconies and windows of the Nieuwmarkt housing development by Aldo Van Eyck and Theo Bosch on the left there. :)
Didn't know it was an "important" building... I was there without any guide whatsoever, so I probably ignored many things that were worth noticing :D

I like these a lot, they capture the atmosphere nicely, and I like the colour treatment in the processing.

All very nicely done. Just shows what brilliant picture-taking machines modern cameras are. What's not to like! Go on enjoying!

How do you find the Samyang 12mm? What's your opinion of it - ease of use and IQ.
Thanks

Nice varied set there Joao the pigeon one is my favourite as well. I need to use the Samyang more often.

How do you find the Samyang 12mm? What's your opinion of it - ease of use and IQ.
Thanks
Sorry for the late answer... I find the lens very easy to use. I usually set the apperture to f5.6 or f8 and the focus ring to somewhere between the 1m and the infinite markers, and it's good to go. IQ wise, I'm not much of a pixel peeper, but I find it great.

Nice varied set there Joao the pigeon one is my favourite as well. I need to use the Samyang more often.
Thanks ;)

Sorry for the late answer... I find the lens very easy to use. I usually set the apperture to f5.6 or f8 and the focus ring to somewhere between the 1m and the infinite markers, and it's good to go. IQ wise, I'm not much of a pixel peeper, but I find it great.

Thanks ;)

No worries - I took the plunge and bought one - very please with the initial shots and can't wait to try it out properly:)

Back