The Official Cupography thread

Whilst i was sitting here thinking one of the cups just wondered off

IMG_6041.jpg

Yes mate

I have an idea, it involves layers, I have never ever done it before, so I have PE instruction book in hand.....

Weeeeeeeeee, we are getting somewhere, I have to be honest this is gonna be a very amateurish effort

1st ever attempt at layers, I wanted to add jump leads either side but couldn't get the leads right, I will work on it, need a title tho

step3_edited-1.jpg

Really like that one! Awesome face (y) great job with the layers to, especially if its your first time

Haha love those! Especially the second one, I had a very similar idea on "speak like a pirate day" but couldn't get my pirate cup looking right. You've got it bang on!

:D
Judging by the proximity of the computer, your baddy has to be a software pirate. ;)

If you swap the order of your two pictures you could title them The Plank, and The Rescue..?

Just to let folks know that in Photos for Pleasure we are the sixth largest thread ever, and the second largest active thread. :woot:

I have got a couple of ideas, hopefully will sort out over the weekend

Like the new pictures

I thought i'd have a go as i've few ideas, however this is work in progress and not as good as those already posted.

Can you guess the movie? An all time classic

IMG_0881.jpg

Nice work matt :D

:LOL::LOL: [user]cpuwizz[/user], that was inspired!
The first thing that went through my head on seeing that was "Damn, I wish I'd thought of that."

BTW, was that cup called Rip-ley? ;)

Tori_T said:
:LOL::LOL: [user]cpuwizz[/user], that was inspired!
The first thing that went through my head on seeing that was "Damn, I wish I'd thought of that."

BTW, was that cup called Rip-ley? ;)

Well done :)

Need to master the art of drawing decent eyes as I've a couple more ideas

Back