The Official Cupography thread

This is my first time into this thread, even though I had heard rumors about it (y) I have to say you've done a wonderful job with some really creative ideas an I look forward to seeing future offering :D

Matt
MWHCVT

:LOL: not seen this before, you lot are mad (y)
Very clever, but still bloody mad :D

Just read this thread from start to finish, and it's the best laugh I've had all week - keep (or is that cup) it up everyone (y)

6501595017_f74b77fcc5_z.jpg

Up and down at the right speed :)

Happy new year everybody! Just wanted to pop in and apologise for my lack of updates here, luckily the wonderful Tori_T has kept the standard high as ever with awesome shots :) Since getting back from Chernobyl I lost a lot of motivation and inspiration for photography as nothing quite lived up to the zone and work and things have bogged me down. I'm planning to rectify this this year and hope to have a new shot up soon :) Hopefully on par with Tori and Rob (Epic lift! Glad you managed to get it built, have been following the build thread)

Just catching up again Vicky, I know I'm a little late, but the Xmas theme is brilliant :)

(the puns are upto your usual standard too :p )

Earlier this week, I found one of my colleagues had found my stash of empty coffee cups, and thrown them out on the grounds that "they must be a breach of Health & Safety".

Well, the cups are having their revenge. Sometime soon, he'll open the wall cupboard and find the little beige *******s have been nicking his biscuits. :LOL:

Biscuit Burgler by Tori_T.UK, on Flickr

I've only just found this thread - I know, I am SO slow to catch on.
But, in my defence, I haven't had the time to spend on this wonderful site lately.

Loving the cupography capers! :notworthy:

Well, the cups are having their revenge. Sometime soon, he'll open the wall cupboard and find the little beige *******s have been nicking his biscuits. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm glad to see this is still running too (y)

Ist time I've seen this.... must be blind!

Brilliant stuff. But we only have 'proper' cups here at work :crying:

Back