The Official Cupography thread

I'm back! Massive thanks to Tori_T fo sending me a coffee care package and loaning me a camera! Extremely grateful and forever in your debt :notworthy:

Will hopefully have all my original images rehosted by the end of today.

Last edited:
may be they got mugged ? (thats given me a great idea for a picture , but it'll have to wait til later)

Last edited:
We should have had a "cups photographer of the year" addition to the main POTY with a TP mug as the prize for the year :D

Best I can manage I'm afraid - though it'll appeal to the Nikonians on here I guess...

The EF 24-105L is for Mugs
4778967647_1c568c0cf0_b.jpg

See..
4778967323_ccfb7facf8_b.jpg

(Hey, it's Mug and Coffee related, and the best I could manage at short notice :LOL:)

7.2 miles up.
TP_IMG_0853.jpg

Enjoying the view.
TP_IMG_0857.jpg

They're after your in-flight snacks.
TP_IMG_0858.jpg

Last edited:
World Market in Denver were offering customers free samples of their featured coffee in li'l paper cups...
My cup was left in the German food aisle to enjoy the sausages.
:D
TP_DSC01624.jpg

These two were on my flight home.
Since the flight map showed we were passing directly over Boston, I took them to the "back door" and... dropped them off.
I told a friend who lives there to look out for them.
:D
TP_IMG_0895.jpg

Should've given them some privacy in the Loo and they could have been "Mile High Cups" ;)

This little guy has been riding around on the vending machine carousel for a couple of months.
The vending reps don't appear to know what to make of him, :shrug: so they just stick more cups underneath him as the stack gets drunk.

TP_IMG_09042.jpg

i'm still waiting for 'later' - but if you want to handle it for me be my guest :naughty:

While shepherds sat and waited for their coffee to get hot,
The Angel of the Mods came down and knocked over the pot.

1625-1387470422-d43920a75e8dfe813af3d4653b0e5467.jpg

Fear not, said he for Starbucks have just opened down the street,
So why don't we all go there now (and it'll be my treat!)

1626-1387470433-f4a790e40ef35deb5a57a426caed5fa7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back