The Official Cupography thread

Name
Josh
Edit My Images
No
Well.. Got bored at work and had my camera on me, so made these! What do you think? :D

Spinning around

Drug fuelled violence

In a vice

Hot coffee

The comedown

Last edited:
Cant really apply any C & C as not qualified, but really like the simplicity and thinking behind it, No 2 and 4 for me

Why cant I think of things like that when im sat at home

I always feel like that! But I was so bored I drew a face on my coffee and the ideas just kept coming! Glad you like them!

thats brilliant, i love the concept, especially number 2.

ive got 20 odd coffee cups here, we could do a series!! lol

Cant really apply any C & C as not qualified, but really like the simplicity and thinking behind it, No 2 and 4 for me

Why cant I think of things like that when im sat at home

In "photos for pleasure" no critique is expected. They are just fun shots:)

Brilliant concept, really made me chuckle!

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Will nick some cups from work and start on some more soon! Anyone else with access to cups is welcome to join in and post here!

Great photographs. It's good to see 'nit so serious' photographs now and again.

It's always a good idea to have a note book with you to jot down ideas.

Cheers.

Im trying to take you up on your invite to add a picture, i have an idea for a shot, just need to get some cups, as a non coffee drinker its harder than i first thought :bang:

Haha, I work at a place that serves coffee so have an abundant supply of them.. until they catch me :naughty: If anyone wants to collab ideas we could try that! I'm just struggling to find time atm as work is almost 24/7 and I start back at college on Monday!

lol, nice work

My cups are en route :clap:

The first is brilliant! The rest are too but the first really stands out for me, not sure why but I love it. Bravo!

Lol, that's great

El Caffeineo

Back on it! Shot at too shallow a depth of field to stack focus like I really wanted to so just did this.. would reshoot but it's raining again now :( Huge thanks to j3w3ll3r for the idea! (y)

Last edited:
...so why the teabag pinned above head height to te tree then ? - made me think more of William Tell or maybe Robin Hood with all the trees etc...

Just commenting :)

Jim

A good point actually, trying to get the composition right I totally neglected to think about the height the bag should be at :wacky: Perhaps I'll just tell you all it's ACTUALLY a William Tell/Zorro/Robin Hood crossover :bonk:

And thanks to everybody for the positive comments and joining in!

Last edited:
Back