The pack

Nice motion in #1 Maria ... all that spray reminds me why we don't have a dog :D

Like those the last one is a great pov. You do really get the feeling this old gal is right there in front of you ( if you know what I mean) :)

Gaz

Those first 2 really make me smile.
Looks like happy pups.

Top stuff! I especially like number 1 and am heading out with my dog and his buddies over the weekend to try and get that exact shot!

Nice motion in #1 Maria ... all that spray reminds me why we don't have a dog :D
Thanks Gramps.... we are occasionally reminded too ;)

Like those the last one is a great pov. You do really get the feeling this old gal is right there in front of you ( if you know what I mean) :)
Thanks

Gaz

Those first 2 really make me smile.
Looks like happy pups.
Thank you, us too

Top stuff! I especially like number 1 and am heading out with my dog and his buddies over the weekend to try and get that exact shot!
make sure the sun is low and you're wearing waterproofs!

Ahhh, I'm hoping that my dog will take to the water too, he's only 6 months and has never been in the water....he's not too fond of puddles though so I'm crossing my fingers that he fancies a swim!!!

He has a border collie and a lab to try and convince him that a swim is a good idea, but it may be a bit hit and miss!

Ahh, I was wondering what sort of distance away you were so thanks for the info =)

The weather is looking good for Sunday so hopefully I can get some good shots and share them here!

Back