The Pilot

Yeah, I know it's the way it sits, but aesthetically I think it would benefit.

the plane sits at that angle when at rest on the ground so it looks ok
aesthetically

its normally only horizons that you adjust to be level ;)

Nice photo, the only thing I would suggest would be to level the cockpit horizontally along the bottom edge.
:D
you are a one!!..its only 1.2 degrees off horizontal...

Seriously, I've tried to find out a bit more about him without much success. He's done a brilliant job of internet anonymity apart from his involvement with WW2 aircraft. My wife thinks he's quite dashing................bah!

Seriously, I've tried to find out a bit more about him without much success. He's done a brilliant job of internet anonymity apart from his involvement with WW2 aircraft. My wife thinks he's quite dashing................bah!

Sorry, I missed this. He makes his living and presumably keeps his toybox stocked selling an electronic gadget that is used by hotels and allows guests to order drinks from their rooms, or beside the pool, or wherever.

His collection is based at North Weald http://www.hangar11.co.uk/

He is an engaging sort of fellow, who keeps us locals entertained with regular fast low passes over the airfield with one or another of his aircraft, and very often over my workplace. He is an excellent display pilot.

Sorry, I missed this. He makes his living and presumably keeps his toybox stocked selling an electronic gadget that is used by hotels and allows guests to order drinks from their rooms, or beside the pool, or wherever.

His collection is based at North Weald http://www.hangar11.co.uk/

He is an engaging sort of fellow, who keeps us locals entertained with regular fast low passes over the airfield with one or another of his aircraft, and very often over my workplace. He is an excellent display pilot.
Thanks for that, very interesting. Someone else on another forum complains that he flies low over bird habitats too which displeases some!

Back