The Reds at Southport

Edit My Images
No
I think this was my second ever air show but enjoyed making an attempt to get some shots of the Red Arrows from the beach - the light was a bit of a problem because of where I'd decided to stand! C&C welcome. I like the red smoker and the multicoloured scene as they flew away from me - not a classic red arrows shot but it appealed to me :)DSC_2023.jpg

DSC_2159.jpg DSC_2113.jpg DSC_2046.jpg

I think I'm 50/50 between the second shot with the blue smoke, and the last one with the red. The red edges it, I think the plane is sharper in that one.

Thanks - yes sharper with the red smoke - could be because I was looking down the lens at the other one thinking - when do I run away!

Greta set of images i was there myself had a great day.

I was at the front I was there early 6th in the queue...but had a problem with people pushing in past the car.

I was at the front I was there early 6th in the queue...but had a problem with people pushing in past the car.
There were people wandering in front of the togs on the beach a bit but there was room to move round them out there - but the sand was a bit claggy!

Back