The Rock of Cashel, Tipperary

Edit My Images
Yes
rock2.jpg

The Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary. A 12th Century Castle, much photographed and a popular tourist attraction. This is about 4 miles from where I live.
Taken with a 1DSmk2 - 24-105L lens. Exif info not at hand but will post if needed.

C and C welcome
Andy

Beautiful sky youve caught there, Andy. Very nice colours all round in this pic. (y)

My first reaction was the saturation is up too high. Then I remembered noticing just how green it was when I was in Ireland... so maybe it is about right :)

Nice shot. like the use of shadows for foreground.

Thanks Janice and Robert for comments. Yes as I recall, I did not increase Sat' in this image. As you say Robert, Ireland has so many shades of Green. I thought it was just hype until I came to live here from Grey Old London !!!!
Andy

Very nice, colourful shot Andy - have you stolen all the blue skies from Fermanagh? :LOL:

Finky Cake
Have to admit this was taken last summer. !! Havent seen blue sky for weeks. !
Andy

This is about 4 miles from where I live.

Andy
If you went that far why not get closer...too much of the green stuff that doesn't really add to the shot. Composition issue aside this is a nice shot and hopefully we will see more of this location!

Gary
Yep, fair comment. Will , on a nice day get up close and maybe do some shots of building from up the hill.

Andy

Back