The Second Severn Crossing

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
No
This weekends adventure was to the Second Severn Crossing, It wasn't billed to be much according to the weather forecast with dull, lifeless skies and grey heavy overcast light
What wasn't considered or even expected was to be blessed with a light and flowing 'Argh Sea Mist' or fog to my fellow landlubbers, this gave me chance to trying my hand at a little hi-key style photography.

The Second Severn Crossing
by Geoff Moore, on Flickr

Regards
Geoff

That works for me.

Interesting processing, for me just lacking a little detail, but I like the way it fades out.

I love the way that you see pictures on this forum of things you have seen everyday in a whole different way. When I lived in Wales and commuted to Bristol everyday I loathed that bridge with a vengeance.IMHO you have made an excellent picture of it that has changed my perception. Really like this picture.

Yep, like that (y)

When it was built they had an open day, prior to it being open to traffic. And you got a voucher that allowed you to walk across the bridge. We did, wife and I, both ways. England to Wales and back. Lovely day.

thank you @-Baz- this image is a contender for an exhibition i have been asked to present at. The next question is, with Architectural subjects like this, should you print big or small? I often wonder if there is a relationship of the subject to the size of the print, that one should produce. If you guys get my thinking?

Back