The shameless bokeh thread

Very nice shot Immo, well composed, good colour, and lovely sparkling bokeh.

Very nice shot Immo, well composed, good colour, and lovely sparkling bokeh.

Thank you, George. I took this pic at the Frankfurter Hof in Frankfurt/D (Leica M9 - ZEISS Distagon 1,4/35 ZM f 1,4) ... :)

And I have no shame when it comes to bokeh either. 5DII and the new Myer Lydith. Well if only my files weren't too large for the server to process. Grump.

Merry Christmas to you, too, George. And thanks for sharing so many good photos throughout the year. :)

Gary ! that's really appreciated Thank You. (y)

"Like everyone else I look forward to better times in 2021 and the chance to get out & about a bit more. I was hoping to be with my parents for Christmas lunch etc but that was ruled out as we are all in Tier 4 here so I'm completely on my own for the first Christmas ever as my wife is at home in the States and I've not been able to get back there since February which is not the end of the world but just something I'd rather wasn't the situation. Anyway enough of my winging so take care matey and if you change your mind there's still a meet up and coffee etc on offer. In the mean time many thanks for all the help with various things that you've given me & many others on TP.

PS. I've just finished cooking my first ever Christmas dinner. :):)

George.

Summer Bokeh :)

Uuzz97e.jpg

Just a simple macro/close up type Snapograph taken in my garden of some sort of Feather laying on the grass.

X-H1, 60mm F2.4 Lens, 1/500th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Feather (1) (M)-03388M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Back