The shuttleworth Collection in Action

Name
Barry Price
Edit My Images
No
Some more Images from the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden Aerodrome..........a great atmosphere and a big Bank holiday Crowd made it a very enjoyable event.
The planes do Display close to the crowd line and give some good photo opportunities.
Aircraft are parked very close to the crowd line so you can get some close up detailed shots of these vintage Aircraft....a highly recommended day out if you haven't been to 'Old Warden' yet........Cheers Barry

Here a few more Images from the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden Aerodrome........Cheers Barry

GloucesterGladiator.jpg

Grosvenorhouse.jpg

Hauuicane2.jpg

Hurricane20.jpg

Kittyhawk12.jpg

Shuttlewqorth6.jpg

Shuttleworth5.jpg

Shuttleworth1.jpg

Shuttleworth3.jpg

HawkerHind.jpg

Some great shots Bazza, I've only been once before to Old Warden, but it one of the most entertaining airshows in this country if you like the older generation of aircraft. They have a fantastic collection of aircraft there and they get so close to the crowd line because of the layout of the airfield you could almost reach out and touch them. I assume Grosvenor House, did reach for the skies, that would have been an impressive sight.

Peter

Hi Pete........unfortunately not........the Grosvenor House didn't fly for whatever reason but it would have looked great in the sky for sure.......enjoyed the afternoon and its nice to be able to get close to the aircraft.......some nice warbirds like the 'Kitty hawk' made an appearance aswell........Cheers Barry

Love the Gladiator shot, Heres hoping they fly the 2 glads together at legends this year!! the Sea Hurricane topside is a corker!!!
Neil

Back