The T.P. Critter Thread

Edit My Images
No
Hey, fellas! Here is a light-hearted thread for us to discuss our household companions. I own a ferret named Denver. Yeah, I know, its an unusual pet to have, but I'm always fascinated by this type of critter. He is a fun-loving fuzzball, usually, plays and hangs out in his comfortable ferret nation cage, munch on cooked eggs and meat (that's his staple diet), and even cuddles with my wife during Netflix hours (a furry rivalry, I see). I hope to own more than one someday, but for now, its just Denver and me for more fun-filled years. How about you guys? What four (or many) legged creatures do you own?

21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 African pygmy hedgehogs called Itchy & Scratchy. I help out at a local hedgehog rescue centre and the lady who runs it had 10 pygmies that obviously can't be released. I was delighted when she said that I could adopt 2 as she doesn't normally rehome anything that is in her care. They are pretty cute but quite grumpy when woken up.
My daughter has a bearded dragon called Guzma (Japanese animee character) .
We also have a rescue chocolate lab, springer cross called Bruce. So we've got quite a menagerie.

17-08-10-itchy 2.jpg

Itchy

17-08-10-scratchy 2.jpg

Scratchy

17-10-08-12.jpg

Guzma

18-06-13-3.jpg

Bruce

The cat has 2 pets - Mrs Nod and myself. We're quite well trained but seem unable to break the habit of preventing her (as far as possible!) from catching the local wildlife. We do seem to manage to keep our mistress well fed and to keep her emergency indoor peepoop facility fresh.

I have a Yorkie, said i would never marry a Yorkshire women with me being from Lincolnshire :ROFLMAO:

Back