The Tattoo

:banana:

Gil Bev, you like banana's ? Organic only !;)

England defeat Sweden? Use females, they wouldn't roll on grass crying in false pain. Your world cup thread here is more negative than twitter. Optimism is needed.

Last edited:
Your pictures are very sharp and love how the background is so smooth and blurred. What aperture where you using. Full frame? Picture #1 - you got busted!!

Your pictures are very sharp and love how the background is so smooth and blurred. What aperture where you using. Full frame? Picture #1 - you got busted!!

Various apertures, the BG is usually way yonder, hence no composition, also eyes can be immensely interesting. The football/female was merely for narrative, I had to seek fliks to hope to find one.

Thanks.

Lol more sexist / feminist ideology as usual from yourself :sleep:

You are my loyal type guy, thank you. It’s lonely without AM now. Don’t yawn or fall asleep, I will cry. :p

Last edited:
You are my loyal type guy, thank you. It’s lonely without AM now. Don’t yawn or fall asleep, I will cry. :p

What camera and lens is that ? You walk around London with it ?

My previous post, “loyal *type* guy” I was referring as typing/replying.

5568 × 3712, 105/1.4. Lightweight digital junk. Never walk around London. I cab everywhere. Oh & subway of course for fliks.:D

Kindergarten assumptions ... your a total joke, yawn.

Yes it’s sunny with tons of town snaps at Henley RR right through weekend, pimms is on tap.

Enjoy life in your bleak cavern.

Kindergarten assumptions ... your a total joke, yawn.

Yes it’s sunny with tons of town snaps at Henley RR right through weekend, pimms is on tap.

Enjoy life in your bleak cavern.

Your a privileged posh twit, hence the £8000 leisure camera and ridiculously backwards language you think is clever...

Last edited:
My previous post, “loyal *type* guy” I was referring as typing/replying.

5568 × 3712, 105/1.4. ... Oh & subway of course for fliks.:D
Puzzled. You haven’t shown any fliks — ie movies — only snaps.

If I’m correct with my thinking I'm sure I recognise your photo and posting style, if I'm correct I'm glad you're back sharing again, your photos were/are always excellent :woot:
Agreed (y)

And you're extremely and unnecessarily rude and antagonistic :coldfeet:

The member has been making very sexist remarks about men in their posts for several months as pointed out by myself and other members on here.

I suggest you have a moan about that instead perhaps.

Then follow the forum rules an report any offensive posts and don't behave like a plonker - and from what I can see of her posts they are just throwaway comments that are part of her style/personna and there's nothing that I as a male find offensive - unlike your post

Curious...

if pukkagen is female why does her profile say male ?
You've obviously not met Ami before ;)

As for the sexist comments I've not seen the other threads as unfortunately I've only just been made aware of Ami's resurgence, however I'm a bloke, a big football fan, and completely agree with the comments about blokes rolling around. It drives me mad and I do wish they'd take a leaf out of ladies football (and rugby) and 'man up' ;)

If you put female you often get stalkers, abusers, because of my personality, just like on twitter, like anywhere.

I post type/happy/fun/*on the line*things., but not offensive. Just light hearted. I won’t anymore. Just fliks. No words. None. Zero.

Thanking you Jim, Toby, Joint dude & of course gentleman Dan.

I will amend profile.

Thread dead:)

Hi Pukka - good to see that you are well and still up to your usual Hi Jinks - I wonder how many folk thought to check your username meaning before opening their mouths ? ;)

Last edited:
Then follow the forum rules an report any offensive posts and don't behave like a plonker - and from what I can see of her posts they are just throwaway comments that are part of her style/personna and there's nothing that I as a male find offensive - unlike your post

I did report and just because you don't think she was being sexist does not mean that I have to agree. And my post was only after they made the remarks :
your a total joke, yawn.
Enjoy life in your bleak cavern

I did report and just because you don't think she was being sexist does not mean that I have to agree. And my post was only after they made the remarks :
your a total joke, yawn.
Enjoy life in your bleak cavern

Of course you're free to hold a different opinion and FWIW her comments were a LOT more light hearted and in response to a previous irrelevant post than your downright rude - ignorant and offensive and borderline abusive response

Hi Pukka - good to see that you are well and still up to your usual Hi Jinks - I wonder how many folk thought to check your username meaning before opening their mouths ? ;)

Ha, you are streetwise. Mr T is in town. Mayhem galore in Whitehall on Saturday, even now is crazy around. The Black Bloc & Anarchists will no doubt hijack many protests, will be like Tottenham 2011 again, bone breaks blah blah blah :(

Say hi to Calvin the crazy one.

Amélie not Pukka :banghead: :p

Adieu

Last edited:
Of course you're free to hold a different opinion and FWIW her comments were a LOT more light hearted and in response to a previous irrelevant post than your downright rude - ignorant and offensive and borderline abusive response

Whatever, you obviously got out of bed the wrong side lol

Pukka is indian for ripe
pukka is a slang word for genuine , honest , proper etc.. used a lot in only fools n horses and was a popular slang word used in the armed forces ( pukka gen ) some time ago apparently taken from the indian derivative

unfortunately it seems to have more than one meaning although all derive from the same source

and yes i did look it up but anyone who has watched only fools n horses would be familiar with the term
it's the pukkagen that threw me :)

Last edited:
There is obviously some "history" here, can we all calm down, and be a little more civilised?
Ta :)

Pukka is indian for ripe
pukka is a slang word for genuine , honest , proper etc.. used a lot in only fools n horses and was a popular slang word used in the armed forces ( pukka gen ) some time ago apparently taken from the indian derivative

unfortunately it seems to have more than one meaning although all derive from the same source

and yes i did look it up but anyone who has watched only fools n horses would be familiar with the term
it's the pukkagen that threw me :)

Miltary Slang for genuine information :naughty:

I love irony :)

Back