Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

I live in Cornwall, it's difficult to go anywhere without seeing rocks and stones, it is, however, quite difficult to make them interesting. although it's easy to take a photograph with them in it

Quite a few old stone bridges and viaducts round here so might try get a nice shot of one of those.

Hi everyone, I am not going to be commenting much for a couple of weeks. I have had a strange week, started a new job on Monday followed by my dear old Dad passing away on Monday evening following a long illness.
I will try to keep up with my photos if I can.
Some of you may remember a photo of my Dad from 2015 week 0 I think it was "old".

PSX_20210123_123635.jpg

I have had a strange week, started a new job on Monday followed by my dear old Dad passing away on Monday evening following a long illness.
I'm sorry for your loss Clive.

Hi everyone, I am not going to be commenting much for a couple of weeks. I have had a strange week, started a new job on Monday followed by my dear old Dad passing away on Monday evening following a long illness.
Some of you may remember a photo of my Dad from 2015 week 0 I think it was "old".

View attachment 306347

What a difficult time for you. So sorry to hear about your Dad. R.I.P.

View attachment 306347

Sorry for your loss Clive. Thoughts with you. [emoji853]

It's tomorrer it's tomorrer IT'S TOMORRER!!!!! :banana: :clap: :banana:

You know that little girl from Annie is all grown up now and looks like this:

4218A6ED00000578-0-image-m-88_1499370071749.jpg

You know that little girl from Annie is all grown up now and looks like this:

4218A6ED00000578-0-image-m-88_1499370071749.jpg

yes, it's been a tough year indeed!

Back