Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

Week 04
Some people may find this easy, some may find it a bit of a
Tall order ...

Immediately trees come to mind.

Tall will do nicely ta :)

Wicked my stormtrooper family has just grown, very tall and very small ;) sorry folks looks like the theme will continue for another week.. :woot:

c'est Jeudi et Il pleut comme vache qui p***e...
And you still caught by the swear filter :D
Bright and sunny here and certainly not pissing down for a change (y)

Hi everyone, I am not going to be commenting much for a couple of weeks. I have had a strange week, started a new job on Monday followed by my dear old Dad passing away on Monday evening following a long illness.
I will try to keep up with my photos if I can.
Some of you may remember a photo of my Dad from 2015 week 0 I think it was "old".

View attachment 306347
Condolences to you and your loved ones Clive.

Hi everyone, I am not going to be commenting much for a couple of weeks. I have had a strange week, started a new job on Monday followed by my dear old Dad passing away on Monday evening following a long illness.

Sorry to here of your loss Clive.

I will try to keep up with my photos if I can.
Some of you may remember a photo of my Dad from 2015 week 0 I think it was "old".
Hi Clive. So sorry to hear about your Dad. Even if it is expected it still is a huge shock and loss. Take care and look after yourself.

For those of you that didn't opt in to hot topics ....
I'm sure we would all like to send Dave our sincere condolences at this very sad and trying time.

sadly i had to say goodbye to my daughter and she died this morning motherinlaw died last night. head is recked

For those of you that didn't opt in to hot topics ....
I'm sure we would all like to send Dave our sincere condolences at this very sad and trying time.

How tragic :(

Horrible times - deepest condolences @Fuji Dave :(

thanks everyone it means a lot iam going to put my 52 on hold for a bit until i can get my head sorted and still waiting on mum who thank god is still fighting it as i type i will try and look in when i can and im now starting to get the help i know ii will need.

thanks everyone it means a lot iam going to put my 52 on hold for a bit until i can get my head sorted and still waiting on mum who thank god is still fighting it as i type i will try and look in when i can and im now starting to get the help i know ii will need.

Dave I’m so very sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time and wishing your Mum every bit of luck to get through this

I've really slipped with the 52 photos again :banghead: I do have 5 photos posted on my thread all taken in the correct period just not posted in time but at least i am up to date now :whistle:

EDIT: I have just posted an image for this weeks theme as i wasn't sure if it was ok to post the previous images from the previous themes?

Last edited:
I've really slipped with the 52 photos again :banghead: I do have 5 photos posted on my thread all taken in the correct period just not posted in time but at least i am up to date now :whistle:

EDIT: I have just posted an image for this weeks theme as i wasn't sure if it was ok to post the previous images from the previous themes?

You've done good. Catchup pix in your own thread and pix on time in the main thread - I think that was the rule but rules tend to be a bit fluid here :D

I have just posted an image for this weeks theme as i wasn't sure if it was ok to post the previous images from the previous themes?
As Dave says
I think that was the rule but rules tend to be a bit fluid here :D
Its all very fluid these days ..
If you are catching up and posting other weeks themes on the main thread, just make sure they are
correctly labeled #week and title.
As that's where Tim updates the the spread sheet from normally.

YES, YES, YES i did post a comment in the the wrong section, but i'm feeling a bit peckish, so a doughnut will go down nicely.
As you wish :D

I had boxed up all my camera stuff as was going to get rid, but I have unpacked it all as some how I want to keep it all as there is light at the end of the tunnel. I will be carrying on with my 52 but not sure when I do actually re start it up again. While logged out I have been looking at the images and it is a joy to see them.

Glad there's hope @Fuji Dave - you have mates here and photography obviously gives you pleasure.

I enjoy seeing your pics too @Fuji Dave and it looks like you've had some fun taking them over the years. Looking forward to seeing more when you're ready.

tomorrow-tomorrow-its-thursday-tomorrow.jpg

Back