Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

Added my pic. I got a set of about 8 to choose from this afternoon... but "There Can Be Only One" :naughty:

Added my pic. I got a set of about 8 to choose from this afternoon... but "There Can Be Only One" :naughty:
Oh dear :p

I'm not sure what's happening there TBH.
If you link via the BB code the forum should re-size the linked image for the forum.

I'll have to have another look, I must have changed something because the pictures used to resize but now when I bring in a full-sized image it is FULL sized! Finger-trouble somewhere probably.

If you link via the BB code the forum should re-size the linked image for the forum.

Hi Boss, or anyone who knows about BB code .... I see the cog, and it say "Toggle BB code", what then?

I have my pics uploaded to google photos, I right click them and "copy image address". I don't see any mention of BB code there.

Thanks.

Did I miss something somewhere that people had to guess what the films were?

I just posted the title as I thought it was a bit obscure and no-one would get it.
I don't think you missed anything Kell. People started posting without including the name of film, I followed suit.

I don't think you missed anything Kell. People started posting without including the name of film, I followed suit.

Thanks - I thought maybe it was part of it. Probably could have left that bit blank, but I think it would have been a hard one in my case.

Did I miss something somewhere that people had to guess what the films were?

I just posted the title as I thought it was a bit obscure and no-one would get it.

Actually I’m grateful when people say the name of the film as I’m rubbish at remembering film or book titles.

Hi Boss, or anyone who knows about BB code .... I see the cog, and it say "Toggle BB code", what then?

I have my pics uploaded to google photos, I right click them and "copy image address". I don't see any mention of BB code there.

Thanks.

I don't think you can use BB code with Google photos.

Probably best to just do it how you're already doing it.

I liked the guessing the film so left the name out of mine.
I want a fan of this week's theme, though maybe I shouldn't put too much pressure on myself to deliver an (in my mind) excellent photo each week.

Thanks. I was thinking of trying a different way because my pics sometime look a bit big on this forum, sometimes looking best as a letterbox crop.

Absolutely (y)

As above continue with what you were doing I was replying to Martin, when he mentioned flickr (y)

see the cog, and it say "Toggle BB code", what then?
Just ignore it.. :)

Wednesday again.jpg

I'll just sit here and

9e12eb53132c9330bd29508b22d4988b.jpg

@Cobra I have a possible technical pic in the ones I'm using, what would you class as full frame... link to post first pic
If not I'll choose one of the others... and do the tech on the next theme...
Fill the frame, generally it means a subject with no dead space around it.
From the bunch I'd say the Orchid or the path.
But most of the others would fit too (y)

I did my "Fill the Frame" with my dirty Audi rear end, but failed to point it out at the time. Tim @LC2 with baseball bat over shoulder is not a pretty sight. :oops: :$

I need a Tech Tick for my Week 6 :pair too MrNegan Sir @LC2

Week 08 and yes there are some pretty good and well thought out images, generally you lot don't do things by Half (Halves)
But this week you are going to have to.
:D

And don't forget the final week for the technique Filling the Frame.

Week 08 and yes there are some pretty good and well thought out images, generally you lot don't do things by Half (Halves)
But this week you are going to have to.
:D

And don't forget the final week for the technique Filling the Frame.
Hmmm half a squirrel coming up....

Hmmmm.... me creative juices are flowing!

*Fetches a cloth

• Haha
Reactions: rpn
Seems a good theme. Sure we'll get some good ideas with this one.

I could post up a picture of my "half a car" after a RTA on Thursday.

Just a bit sore but well on the way to getting a new one.

Pete

I could post up a picture of my "half a car" after a RTA on Thursday.

Just a bit sore but well on the way to getting a new one.

Pete
Oh no!! Sorry to hear that. Hope you're okay.

I was a bit worried in case it also involved "Filling the Frame " :p
True story - when I was a teen I was very excited when my latest photos arrived in the post. The first few pics I couldn't work out and thought the camera had gone off accidentally. The next one, on rotating it and closely inspecting it, I realised what was in it. That was a bit of a shock. It was a close up of a couple, coupled, so to speak, and filling the frame. I ran up to my bedroom chased by my brother who sussed something was going on. It crossed my mind that someone had borrowed my camera for a joke, but I quickly realised the lab had sent me the wrong prints as there were various naked people in my photos and several close ups of various 'bits' :ROFLMAO: I reckon the lab did it deliberately. I wrote to them and sent the pics back and I'm glad to say my extremely boring ones arrived a few days later. My father asked me what they were photos of... 'oh just somebody's holiday photos', I said.

lab had sent me the wrong prints as there were various naked people in my photos and several close ups of various 'bits'
The labs were, apparently, supposed to review all the images to stop such naughty images. It was because the lab could be guilty of sending obscene material in the post. Of course, photos not posted back to the originator, could still be shared around the lab.

The labs were, apparently, supposed to review all the images to stop such naughty images. It was because the lab could be guilty of sending obscene material in the post. Of course, photos not posted back to the originator, could still be shared around the lab.
Yes I did wonder if the photographer ever got his/her prints. I was just happy to have mine. I didn't think they would print those sorts of images, especially since they were in the act. They were colour by the way :)

Am I the only one that sees this thread on the front page and thinks "half elves?"

Back