Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

According to the keeper of the sacred scrolls, Everyone has finished that is likely to,
That is unless @robj20 is going to do an 8 post catch up? Rob?

Well done those that made it all the way through yet another uncertain year,
And thanks again to the keepers of the scrolls @LC2 & @minx.

Ahead of the start for 2022, I'll be un-pinning all the '21 threads and opening up the remaining '22 thread.
I doubt it, those later themes really put a stop to my efforts.
Don't think I'll be doing the 2022 one either. Going to do a personal 12 or something this year.

Last edited:
Not sure why, but I can't access the scrolls or spreadsheet, it keeps timing out - anyone else having similar problems?

Not sure why, but I can't access the scrolls or spreadsheet, it keeps timing out - anyone else having similar problems?
Both this years and the last links work ok here.

Could be my connection, i'll try it on another 'pooter, thanks

Got it thanks. Just noticed that I don't have the Tech marked on the spreadsheet for Negative Space, where i'd done it on Week 17 Linky Here - can that be rectified please?

ta

Just noticed that I don't have the Tech marked on the spreadsheet for Negative Space, where i'd done it on Week 17 Linky Here - can that be rectified please?

ta

Many thanks scroll keepers.
Can I ask I get a wee tick in the box for my final tech on the scrolls please? Week 48 - sky was replaced for composite. ( I think it got lost in another post I did)
Thank you.
I'm sure Tim or Alison will be along when they have a moment :)
@LC2 @minx

2021 52 Challenge Statistics

...and it's time for the traditional round up of the stats for the 52.
We had 53 week1 posts in 2021, the 3rd lowest since 2012.
24 week 52 posts were made, this is the joint 3rd highest.
The percentage of week52 finishers vs week1 posts was 45.28%, beaten only by 2020 (55.77%)

1641412332758.png
1641412357788.png

Well done to everyone this year :)

Thanks for posting that Tim (y)

2021 52 Challenge Statistics

...and it's time for the traditional round up of the stats for the 52.
We had 53 week1 posts in 2021, the 3rd lowest since 2012.
24 week 52 posts were made, this is the joint 3rd highest.
The percentage of week52 finishers vs week1 posts was 45.28%, beaten only by 2020 (55.77%)

Well done to everyone this year :)
Wow that is impressive! I had got the impression that a lot of people had dropped out, but it wasn't so bad after all!

Thank you so much for your hard work and that of @minx and @Cobra

Last edited:
I joined very very late last year after discovering this challenge. (don't ask why).
The commitment and friendliness of all who entered and stuck with it through the whole year are amazing. The admins here deserve a call out as well for their positive support and commitment.

The 2022 challenge starts tomorrow! Good luck everyone.

I joined very very late last year after discovering this challenge. (don't ask why).
The commitment and friendliness of all who entered and stuck with it through the whole year are amazing. The admins here deserve a call out as well for their positive support and commitment.

The 2022 challenge starts tomorrow! Good luck everyone.
Yes I think this is the nicest part of the forum :) Our only agenda is to try and keep up and not get a doughnut :LOL: There seem to have been very few handed out this year.

Yes I think this is the nicest part of the forum :)
Absolutely, ego's and conflicts with other members are left at the door (y)

Our only agenda is to try and keep up and not get a doughnut
Just because I'm not "playing" this year doesn't mean I'm not watching :D

Last edited:
Back