Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

I have submitted a picture for Alive but can probably do better. Should I add a separate post, add to the existing post, replace the existing picture, or put it down to experience and do better next time?

I have submitted a picture for Alive but can probably do better. Should I add a separate post, add to the existing post, replace the existing picture, or put it down to experience and do better next time?
Just move on I say. I'm sure reshoot week will be along soon then redo it.

Post it up in your thread. People will see it when they visit to see your first shot.

Apologise for the lack of commenting. Having some health issue but will try to keep up with themes. Hopefully, normal service will resume soon.
I hope you feel better soon Stan (y)Health always comes first.

It feels good to be back :giggle: Pretty happy (read amazed!) at catching up with 11 weeks of themes in just one day. I did used a few re-edited archive shots on weeks 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 if they need to be marked as such on the spreadsheet (@LC2 / @minx ). Looking forward to making the full year in 2021 and developing some of my own mono film (fingers crossed it goes okay).

I hope you feel better soon Stan (y)Health always comes first.

It feels good to be back :giggle: Pretty happy (read amazed!) at catching up with 11 weeks of themes in just one day. I did used a few re-edited archive shots on weeks 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 if they need to be marked as such on the spreadsheet (@LC2 / @minx ). Looking forward to making the full year in 2021 and developing some of my own mono film (fingers crossed it goes okay).
During Covid, we've said that re-edits of archive shots are perfectly okay, indeed expected on occasions.

Having some health issue but will try to keep up with themes.
Do what what you can Stan, regarding the themes and I hope you feel better / recover asap.

Reactions: rpn
I can't give you all my undivided attention. :runaway:

So I've decided to quit the 52s. We are moving home, or planning to. We are currently smartening up the place, it should be on the market by the end of the week, we've got to find somewhere to move to. Too much to think about.

I'll be back ... :cool:

Last edited:
@d00d you signed me up for this and now you're deserting us :bat:.... you’d better be back soon!

(PS Good luck with the house sale :))

:kiss:

Just like Arnie :D

Good luck with the sale & move (y)

icon_salut.gif

IT'S TOMORROW ALREADY!!!!!!! :banana: :naughty::banana:

Week 13 and a quarter way through, well done to all that have reached this point (y)

As people are expecting a dead theme, If you take the literal meaning of Easter,
then yes someone did die, albeit briefly :D

Week 13 and a quarter way through, well done to all that have reached this point (y)

As people are expecting a dead theme, If you take the literal meaning of Easter,
then yes someone did die, albeit briefly :D

This year is flying, soon be easter :p

Sure I will find some thing to shoot :cool:

Nothing immediately comes to mind for Easter. Thinking cap on.

Hmmmmm.... I've got a cunning plan.

It is difficult to photograph a religious concept but I think I have an idea.

It is difficult to photograph a religious concept but I think I have an idea.
The theme is Easter
Doesn't have to be religious, I was was just pointing out the "Dead" connection that some people were hoping for :D

The theme is Easter
Doesn't have to be religious, I was was just pointing out the "Dead" connection that some people were hoping for :D

I appreciate that, I was just musing about how I could do it.

...and nailed to a cross :thinking:
In those days, crucifixion was quite a common punishment, only takes some zealot that can write about what he thinks he sees and a whole religion is born.

"Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each. Next."

Last edited:
Been a bit busy over the past month or so with work (new software going live that I've been putting in for the past 8 months) and it's going to be hectic for the next few weeks I feel.
But I've at least caught up on my comments on the Easter photos, and found the time to take one myself !

It's a similar story here. After doing a big catch up I haven't had much time to continue with the themes and comments. I have an idea for Alive but not for Easter yet. This may turn into a year of catch ups at this rate - especially as I hope to do some of it with film! :runaway:

FURSDAY TOMORRER YEP YEP!!!!! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

One minute its here, the next minute its gone,
But that's no excuse for you all not to "Spring" into action (y)

Back