Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

Week 17 ( and almost 1/3 of the way through)

We are on the cusp of a new theme month(s)
from the sacred scrolls I can see a couple of people have not done their last tech. (Low Key)
Or maybe its not been recorded?

As the months are not quite out, its only fair to allow anyone that needs it, One more week to complete Low key.

For those of you itching to get started on the new one, for the next 2 months its
Negative space
And the description is HERE for those that need it.

As for the theme, drum roll please ..
Shapes

Ooooh beltin'

Perfect for someone of my ilk (Photographer and Graphic Designer)

Very happy with new tech. I struggled with low key. ANs Shapes is good as well..

I knew that tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti would come in handy one day :D

I knew that tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti would come in handy one day :D
Now, just place it in a corner of a large field and you are sorted :D

Had to look up what negative space was as I'm bit of an amateur physicist and it conjured up a lot of things that, if I could get a photograph of them, would win me the Nobel Prize!

I am now enlightened and will crack on.

I haven't gone away still here just a bit busy in the last couple of weeks working on a design project. Healthwise I'm more or less fully recovered and back to my old grumpy-boring self. ;)
I've only been out once to take photos during the last two weeks what with the weather here and the project work. By luck, I manage to get the Out and About shot but just don't have the chance to post it up within week 16.

WOW! That week has gone FAST! Can't believe it's the day before that day again so soon! :banana: :clap: :banana:

I do believe Thursday has come round again.
If anyone happens to know where last week went, I'd appreciate a heads up,
because I have no idea.

Week 18
Time to do one by the Numbers
:D

As a reminder are now fully into the new technique Negative Space

Hmmmmmmm.... plenty of options spring to mind :D

Got some numbers pix today - and very topical. I'll hang on though and see if I get anything better :)

Week 18
Time to do one by the Numbers
:D

As a reminder are now fully into the new technique Negative Space

A nice theme.

As my comments have gone well out of the window and I'm sorry for that. I do hope to start on some comments soon on photos put in, so till I do please don't comment on mine as I think it would be unfair.

As my lack of comments is so bad, I have decided to stop my 52 for a while. I do hope I come back to finish it later in the year and will login just to write the theme in my thread.
Don't give up Dave, I've not commented for a few weeks either, and now you know why, I have had "other tp stuff" on my plate.
But I'm just posting for my ticks, I hope to get back into the swing of things shortly though (y)

As my lack of comments is so bad, I have decided to stop my 52 for a while. I do hope I come back to finish it later in the year and will login just to write the theme in my thread.

I'd agree with @Cobra on this. Keep putting photos up (if you can) and don't worry about commenting. I get round what I get round every week. Sometimes it's been none, sometimes it's been most. Most times it's in-between. I failed 2 52s in the past because of "pressure" I put on myself to do stuff, and this time I'm trying to be a lot more relaxed about it - doing it for fun, and not for punishment :)

First of all I just want to say Thank you to all who have been putting in, as just finished on my catch up comments and I have to say some of the images are fantastic IMO.
I'm dammed if I'm going to stop my 52 because of me being in a down mood ( wake up David your not alone ) in this world. Just putting in comments and looking at some of the images has made me think on my numbers shot, yes I could just take a quick one but even though it might be a bit late going in as I have an idea as one shot stood out to me.

Plus on a good note, I think I might of caught up on comments, sorry if I missed anyone.

I will be back but not a clue of when, as I'm going to be doing a lot of astronomy at the moment now I have my telescope set up.
Ohhhh - a telescope? Pray tell - more info please. I love photographing the night sky.
Sorry if this sounds like a troll post but I'm not really. More of a Lurkio for those who remember a certain Frankie Howard show from '69 to '70... ;)

Ohhhh - a telescope? Pray tell - more info please. I love photographing the night sky.
Sorry if this sounds like a troll post but I'm not really. More of a Lurkio for those who remember a certain Frankie Howard show from '69 to '70... ;)

Here it is, StellaLyra 6in F9 M-CRF Ritchey-Chretien OTA.

AA01D6AC-DD95-4E41-962B-5210BBDDF68A.jpg

Last edited:
It's that day before the day again...

:banana: :clap: :banana:

It's that day before the day again...

:banana: :clap: :banana:
And I thought it was Tues! Thanks for the heads up.
I'd better start throwing darts into the list of themes again, ready for tomorra

Its costing me a bloody fortune in monitors though :(

Back