Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

To that nasty mod I say, CROCUS :kiss:
The idea is to make everyone think, during the lock downs.
There is more to "Spring" than just flowers..

Also hopefully people will be able to get out and about more in a few days.

The idea is to make everyone think, during the lock downs.
There is more to "Spring" than just flowers..

Also hopefully people will be able to get out and about more in a few days.

I do agree, plus I along with many 52ers look forward to going out with a camera after so long.

I do agree, plus I along with many 52ers look forward to going out with a camera after so long.
Me also.
I have my zoo place booked for next week, so the theme maybe "gob shots" :D

Hehe - hehehehehe - I got just the shot at lunchtime. Job done :)

To that nasty mod I say, CROCUS :kiss:

Is that manual crocus or autocrocus?

My crocuses have gone, the daffodils are fading but the primroses are up an the bluebells are not far away.

Last edited:
Don't know what you all done with your 52 photos from previous years but I've put my last two years into a photobook by PhotoBox.co.uk. They had an offer back in December, 100 pages for £25.00 +pp with 4 months period to create and this arrived this morning.

cnESRrB.jpg

woTMadC.jpg

eh4dxSL.jpg

DXUaUs6.jpg

Reactions: rpn
Don't know what you all done with your 52 photos from previous years but I've put my last two years into a photobook by PhotoBox.co.uk. They had an offer back in December, 100 pages for £25.00 +pp with 4 months period to create and this arrived this morning.

cnESRrB.jpg

woTMadC.jpg

eh4dxSL.jpg

DXUaUs6.jpg
That's a great idea! It might make me wish I'd made more effort though :)

Reactions: rpn
Well, I was hoping to complete this year's challenge but from what has been said regarding the forum's future I may not be able to but I'll keep going as long as the forum does.

Well, I was hoping to complete this year's challenge but from what has been said regarding the forum's future I may not be able to but I'll keep going as long as the forum does.

Have faith - be reet :D

Yeah its a bit of a bugger Martin.
I'd be lying if I said it was a surprise, but the "mod team" have known about this for several months.
We are all working hard to find a solution and like everyone else we all hope it continues.

For anyone that doesn't know what we are talking about

Only thing i will ask is that if the forum were to close is there a place we could go/use to carry on our 52s as a group. I mean we could obviously use Flickr and even have discussions through there, or maybe a Facebook group.

Only thing i will ask is that if the forum were to close is there a place we could go/use to carry on our 52s as a group. I mean we could obviously use Flickr and even have discussions through there, or maybe a Facebook group.
I've no problem with setting up a FB group if that's want people want, but as per Marcel's post, there is at least 3 months grace, to find a solution.
So lets all stay positive :)

Fingers are definitely crossed. Its the only forum I really enjoy, others are so trashy sometimes. Here its just genuine like minded people that get along for the most part.

Anyway, caught up with Easter and Spring. All the ideas i had were the same for both for ages before i had a good idea for spring as well.

I was on Facebook for many years but a trawl through my PC a few months ago showed me that FB had inveigled it's way into everything. I left FB, cleaned my whole PC, installed a FB tracker and am now free of Mark bloody Zuckerberg and his creepy bunch. I am also just about free of Google too thanks to a VPN whenever I have to go near it.

Sorry, just having a paranoid day.

but a trawl through my PC a few months ago showed me that FB had inveigled it's way into everything
Its a b*****d for that :(
I never post personal info on there its mostly Meme, jokes and general crap.

But as Marcel mentioned in his last post, on the state of the forum, there may well be some good news on the horizon,
nothing is set in stone, but it looks promising.
Sorry but I can't say more than that at this time..

Sorry guys, I've not been around very much at all, this last week or so,
I'm not likely to be around for the next couple of weeks either,
But rest assured I'll still be passing by to set you ridiculous tasks. :D

This week you have a choice, that is Snappers Choice.

And as Stan rightly pointed out, a great time to think about the technique, Low Key if you already haven't done so.

Low key it is for me this week. Have no idea whAt to do. Awaiting inspiration. Or more chocolate!!

Finally - I'm up to date! just done a bulk post for weeks 5 - 15...some are completely pants, but I've got the bug back after a decent week off work and some down time :D

I am stuck, I have too much choice for this theme. My last job was an artic driver, I could pull into a yard and squeeze a trailer into a bay while being 6 inches away from trailers on either side, no problem. If I came into that yard at a different time and there was nothing there I always missed the bay markers and had to take a shunt (have another go). See, too much choice is bad, try buying a new mobile phone these days! In the end I just go sod it, I'll have that one, and probably is the way this theme is going to go if I want to get in before Thursday's new topic (I don't like to get behind).

No other option this week but to score off the technique. So hard - I have really struggled to control the lighting and my camera . Watched youtubes etc and had a go at it in daylight and in nighttime - both I found difficult if not impossible. And it looks so easy as well. Humphhhh!!!

I am stuck, I have too much choice for this theme
And it looks so easy as well. Humphhhh!!!
Curious isn't it?
Give people to much choice and they get stuck.

Just shoot something you like.
What would you be shooting if not for the 52? Street ? landscape? flowers? people?

BTW I have a real stinker plan for thurs. :D

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! New FEEEEEEM and techy!!!! He's promised us a hardon hard un.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! New FEEEEEEM and techy!!!! He's promised us a hardon hard un.
:LOL:

Not sure about the Tech, as its Still April.
I'll have a look later and see if everyone is "in" for the current one"

I am stuck, I have too much choice for this theme. My last job was an artic driver, I could pull into a yard and squeeze a trailer into a bay while being 6 inches away from trailers on either side, no problem. If I came into that yard at a different time and there was nothing there I always missed the bay markers and had to take a shunt (have another go). See, too much choice is bad, try buying a new mobile phone these days! In the end I just go sod it, I'll have that one, and probably is the way this theme is going to go if I want to get in before Thursday's new topic (I don't like to get behind).

I am exactly the same. I like the constraints - it gives you something to aim for.... only I definitely could not park an artic with or without lines [emoji23][emoji23]

Back