Notice The TP 52 Challenge for 2021 chat / discussion thread Week 52 Showcase

To photograph for the theme :p
Well I can assure you "watches" is not tomorrow.
Besides "Watches" would be as in watch someone ( or something :p)

So is that a no or it could be a maybe but might not or just a straight no meaning no not a chance or no it won't be watches :p
Ei
Non
Nein
Ochi
Nyet

As my lack of comments is so bad, I have decided to stop my 52 for a while. I do hope I come back to finish it later in the year and will login just to write the theme in my thread.

I'm late to respond to this, but it explains how I feel to some degree.

I've been terrible at commenting lately and feel guilty as I know other people have taken the time to post on some of images I've uploaded.

So thanks to them, I do hope to get back 'on it' as far as commenting goes.

I don't want to stop though. As busy as I am, I look forward to the 52 as a distracting technique from work.

I see you've rethought it a bit, which is good. But as others have said, no one's forcing you into it, if it's not enjoyable, take a break and play catch up later. Or play along without submitting and then do a batch upload when you're in a better headspace.

Good luck.

I've been terrible at commenting lately and feel guilty as I know other people have taken the time to post on some of images I've uploaded.
You are not alone. I fall behind most weeks in comments, I did say to myself this year, that I would comments on 5 posts a day (that way I would never be that far behind come Thursday), well that lasted about 3 wks :banghead:

On to Week 19.
I'm sure we all have some of these, whether big or small,

So get 'em out and photograph your Toy(s)

I'm late to respond to this, but it explains how I feel to some degree.

So thanks to them, I do hope to get back 'on it' as far as commenting goes.

I don't want to stop though. As busy as I am, I look forward to the 52 as a distracting technique from work.

I see you've rethought it a bit, which is good. But as others have said, no one's forcing you into it, if it's not enjoyable, take a break and play catch up later. Or play along without submitting and then do a batch upload when you're in a better headspace.

Good luck.

I feel fine now, as I was just living in the past so I had to move on. That's why the comments I did and looking at the 52 images just snapped me out of it. Plus too really help me too I had asked to be locked out of classified so I would not be selling any of my kit plus the HT as well.

@Fuji Dave - you have had a pretty hard year so just be kind to yourself. If it does not give you pleasure, don't do it. But sometimes just focusing on something unusual or interesting helps to lift the spirits. Do what you can and don't stress about the rest.
I have had to come to terms with a fairly limited lifestyle in the past few months but I am learning to make the most of it. I do what I can when I can. I keep my energies for things that please me and interest me and either get someone in to do the more mundane tasks in life or just let them slip. My mantra is 'don't sweat the small stuff'.

So I typed man toys into Google and got the results I expected, tools, video games, general tat. Then I typed women's toys and got, ......., well what I expected ........... :eek:

I feel fine now, as I was just living in the past so I had to move on. That's why the comments I did and looking at the 52 images just snapped me out of it. Plus too really help me too I had asked to be locked out of classified so I would not be selling any of my kit plus the HT as well.
Do you know Dave, I think the 52 is good for you. We have a little community here, and everyone is supportive. You've had a pretty rubbish time this last year or so, so I'm glad you're hanging around. The 52 has been great for giving me something to think about during lockdown too.

Do you know Dave, I think the 52 is good for you. We have a little community here, and everyone is supportive. You've had a pretty rubbish time this last year or so, so I'm glad you're hanging around. The 52 has been great for giving me something to think about during lockdown too.

The 52 has helped me more than you will know, so that is the reason why I will finish it.

I don't know how I'm 3 weeks behind. How the h*** do 3 weeks go by so quickly.
I see a pattern though, bad weather means I don't go out, not going out means no photos. Not really one for indoor shots.

Though toys with a 4 month and 3 year old shouldn't be a problem. It's making it look good.

index.jpg

#justsayin :banana: :clap: :banana:

full

Toys is/was a stumper... Not many available here,
Sometimes with the themes, you have to think laterally, use a dictionary or thesaurus, if you are stuck.

Week 20 and another one to make you think ...
Artificial

Iiiiiiiiiinteresting!!! :banana:

Back