The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

The biggest thing for us is it's a family business and we treat the guys who for for us as family ...
It must have been a tough call Mark.
Fingers crossed for just a short break (y)

Thanks Chris yes hopefully a temporary measure to try and help fight this virus. We work in the construction sector (Joinery) so we could as far as we know stay open but a lot of our clients have closed for now so it ws the right and sensible decision. The biggest thing for us is it's a family business and we treat the guys who for for us as family so it was although decision to make.
Hopefully you can get them the Gov 80% pay thing (and being at home, their spending is going to hopefully be less).

On Friday we took the decision to close the doors of the factory for the first time in 45 years (apart form Christmas) and to say it upset me was an understatement I quite literally sat in the office a cried :(.

Well Day 1 of not being in the office for me and I'm already climbing the walls. The cats keep looking at me as id=f to say what are you doing here go out and don't come back until later!.

On the plus side I've caught up on my comments and posted my images for Flora.Oh is it Thursday yet?..........:exit::coat:
I feel so sorry for all those that have either had to stop working or have lost their jobs and the businesses that have gone under because of the measure's that have been put in place. Who could have ever foreseen this a year or two ago.
I feel extremely lucky that I'm still working, even though I'm not in a key role job. I barely see anyone day to day and certainly not members of the public.
I hope you all get back to work soon and the business doesn't suffer too much.

I feel so sorry for all those that have either had to stop working or have lost their jobs and the businesses that have gone under because of the measure's that have been put in place. Who could have ever foreseen this a year or two ago.
I feel extremely lucky that I'm still working, even though I'm not in a key role job. I barely see anyone day to day and certainly not members of the public.
I hope you all get back to work soon and the business doesn't suffer too much.
Bad news @Downton Mini - really hope things turn out ok.
I echo all the thoughts above @Downton Mini. Stay strong.

Thanks guys much appreciated.

Good news: Mrs Oy is feeling a bit better today

Bad news: I'm on day three and feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Excellent (y)

And

BUGGER :(

@Downton Mini Echo all the sentiments already said. Fingers crossed we're back to "normal" sooner rather than later.
@LC2 Hope you're both on the mend soon.

First time I've found myself itching for Thursday to arrive :wave:

We're still without C19

Just hope I don't get it, if I suffer so do you lot ..
The themes will be real bastids :D

I went to furlough stage today on 80%, and while that's a pain compared to having a dose of this nasty virus it's nothing. So to all of you affected hope you or your loved ones get well soon. To those of you on 80% l hope it's not too painful financially for you.
Stay safe everyone...is it Thursday yet?

A quarter of the way through now and I'm still enjoying the challenge.

I wonder what @Cobra can have in store for us today?

On to week 14 then people.
This should cheer you up (or not)
Its seems that quite a few people have a lot of Time on their hands at the moment so .... fill ya boots (y)

And don't forget
"Re-edit an archive" This is freely available to use with any theme (y)

@CliveH
You can run but you can't hide :p

D-Small.jpg

I'm no snitch governor.
I can confirm that. I would have spotted it sooner or later, anyway. As above I can read deleted posts and those that have been edited, I can see "Both" versions.

It's quite useful, some threads get quite heated as you know some people will post obscenities about someone else. And either immediately edit it, or delete the whole post...
Hard luck sunshine ;)
Well we have to have some perks :D

Last edited:
Heya Matey...

Please take a look at:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...enge-for-2020-how-to-guides-and-links.703930/
and follow the guide to posting in the 52 :)

Last week you posted Flora in the photos thread, but without creating your own and linking etc.
This week you've posted in the chat thread.

You need to create your own thread, post in that one and the photos thread (linking the two), in order to get the most out of this interactive section of the forum.

Randomly posting images without having your own thread is not going to get you the interaction with the fora community that gets you the most out of posting here.

On to week 14 then people.
This should cheer you up (or not)
Its seems that quite a few people have a lot of Time on their hands at the moment so .... fill ya boots (y)

And don't forget
"Re-edit an archive" This is freely available to use with any theme (y)

Have`nt touched any of my cameras for quite a while here, but I will try today as even playing on my games console does not really help.

Last edited:
Back