The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

No problem Dave I'm sure it'd slot right in ;)

Firstly, guys and gals, well done to you that are managing to continue with the challenge.
At the time of writing, according to the keeper of the stats, 33 people were still posting images. ( there maybe still a few to come yet)

I'm sure its difficult in these trying times, so a big thank you to all those that are keeping the challenge alive,
and also for giving me something to do out side work, ( once I get home I pull up the drawbridge)
And of course Tim, for keeping the spread sheet up to date (y)

And for those than haven't spotted it, this week is Snappers Choice ... enjoy

Those of you that haven't so far used the "High Key" technique now maybe a good time for that as well.

Say safe and keep posting, your mod needs you :D

So glad the majority of us are still ploughing on with the challenge. Snapper's choice will be excellent this week to try out some new stuff. I'm in a fruit phase at the moment...………..

Firstly, guys and gals, well done to you that are managing to continue with the challenge.
At the time of writing, according to the keeper of the stats, 33 people were still posting images. ( there maybe still a few to come yet)

I'm sure its difficult in these trying times, so a big thank you to all those that are keeping the challenge alive,
and also for giving me something to do out side work, ( once I get home I pull up the drawbridge)

Those of you that haven't so far used the "High Key" technique now maybe a good time for that as well.

A nice theme, don`t think I will do a jazz shot today though :D

Well done Chris, Tim and everyone else for keeping the challenge going. :clap:

I've got to admit to finding the urge to even bother getting the camera out of the bag very difficult for one reason or another during this isolation time. Having read this though, I will do my best to catch up over this bank holiday weekend.

Keep up the great work everyone (y)

It's one of the things that get me through the week, I'd still be doing the 52's of I was stuck in one room. Thanks for keeping it going Cobra

I echo the thanks to you and Tim and those of you who are keeping up. :claps: Although I have some deeply average attempts for the last two themes I am struggling for motivation and haven't even transferred them from the camera yet. I will kick myself and make a better attempt over the weekend.

Thank you for keeping it going Chris, Tim and everybody!

Echo all that's been said already. Thanks to all involved. I went for a late evening walk and rather than thinking / stressing about what's going on in the world I found my brain focusing on the world directly around me and what my chosen subject matter would be. A great and much needed distraction.

Cobra the Germ Slayer!
As pest controller I've killed just about everything else over the years so why not these as well?

:D

Apparently I've been a member of Talk Photography for a whole 5yrs. I didn't think it was that long. So that means I've been taking photos more serious than just using my phone for 6yrs now.

I've joined late in 2015 for taking part in the 2016 version of this merry challenge...

Here's one to make you think .. something beginning with ...
Your first initial either your real name or your forum name...

NO SELFIES that's far too easy .... :p

Back