The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

I'm still sitting on the fence!(n)

And presumably as everyone is in lock down, a pre-midday post too.

That would be nice - in time for my daily woodland walk :D

And presumably as everyone is in lock down, a pre-midday post too.
Some of us are unlucky :(
1) If Pamela Anderson had triplets I'd be the one on the bottle...
2) I fall into the category as essential service provider so no rest for the wicked.
So probably a "normal shout" on the theme .. sorry

Looking at face of the snake avatar, you have well had enough donuts :D:p:cobra:
:LOL:

Thanks for being there, key workers @LC2 @Cobra We appreciate you!
Apparently keeping the IT working in banking is important, but it doesn't feel that way, and I'm doing it from home anyway.

IMO the real key workers are the emergency services on the front line. @minx's colleagues keeping schools open for those who need it, the shop workers and food delivery lorry drivers etc.

Well I'm caught up on my comments and images just in time not to fall 4 weeks behind!

I hope your're all staying safe.

Week 13, unlucky for some?

Would you believe it? after weeks of howling winds and rain, now most of the country is grounded, its now Clear blue sky and "warm"

But I'm sure, if you take a look in your garden, you will find some Flora to photograph (y)

( and yes I know at least one person is bound to do it )...
:D

Last edited:
I'm sure I can find something on my Boris sanctioned lunchtime walk :D

Week 13, unlucky for some?

Would you believe it? after weeks of howling winds and rain, now most of the country is grounded, its now Clear blue sky and "warm"

But I'm sure, if you take a look in your garden, you will find some Flora to photograph (y)

( and yes I know at least one person is bound to do it )...
:D

No flour here at all in the shops, so will have to take a Flora shot instead :LOL:
God I`m funny (y)

means I can mauke my own donut (See earlier posts) if there is flower on offer

Back