The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

I did exactly that two years ago! I could post it again as I’m currently self-isolating...
You could indeed ..
As it now falls within the current guide-lines / suggestions.

Is it next Thursday yet?
You just missed one by approx 9 hours ,,,

Unfortunately my first thought of Flora MacDonald is a non-runner! so may have to rely on my garden!!

And, after another telephone consultation today, I have unwillingly become a statistic. Doc has moved me from 'severe chest infection' box to Covid-19 box. Starting a course of horse anti-biotics tomorrow...……. Hey ho. Isn't this fun. Did intend to do the 12 week isolation gig because of other issues but have no choice now. I really will be Joan-all-alone now. On the plus side, if I have really got it, then chances of getting it again are slim.

And, after another telephone consultation today, I have unwillingly become a statistic. Doc has moved me from 'severe chest infection' box to Covid-19 box. Starting a course of horse anti-biotics tomorrow...……. Hey ho. Isn't this fun. Did intend to do the 12 week isolation gig because of other issues but have no choice now. I really will be Joan-all-alone now. On the plus side, if I have really got it, then chances of getting it again are slim.
Sorry to read this, Joan. Hope you're feeling much better very soon and, as Cobra says, keep posting and chatting in here.

Sorry to hear this Joan, please take care and wishing speeding recovery.

Hope you have a speedy recovery Joan.:)

Get well soon

Sorry to hear that, hope your better soon

Hi Joan take care of your self and get well soon.

Hope it goes ok Joan. I'm isolating cos Mrs Oy has it :(

Sorry to hear that Dave.
I live alone work alone rare come within 100 yards of other people. So its business as usual here.
But I will need to go shopping at some point next week though and will need to see another human being ... :(

Sorry to hear this for both of you - fingers crossed for a speedy recovery xx

Thanks for the well wishes folks - cheered her up a bit :)

Thanks for all your best wishes. I started the horse antibiotics last night and I do feel a tad better. At least I can walk more than 10 steps now without sitting down! The biggest crisis is that Tesco didn't deliver any chocolate this week so have ordered 48 crème eggs from Am*zon! That should cheer me up no end when they arrive. And last me for the next month and a half!!

Sorry to hear that Joan, get well soon.

Sorry to read this Joan I hope your better soon take care of yourself.

On Friday we took the decision to close the doors of the factory for the first time in 45 years (apart form Christmas) and to say it upset me was an understatement I quite literally sat in the office a cried :(.

Well Day 1 of not being in the office for me and I'm already climbing the walls. The cats keep looking at me as id=f to say what are you doing here go out and don't come back until later!.

On the plus side I've caught up on my comments and posted my images for Flora.Oh is it Thursday yet?..........:exit::coat:

On Friday we took the decision to close the doors of the factory for the first time in 45 years

Sorry to hear that Mark it must be hard... Hopefully its just temporary though?

Sorry to hear that Mark it must be hard... Hopefully its just temporary though?

Thanks Chris yes hopefully a temporary measure to try and help fight this virus. We work in the construction sector (Joinery) so we could as far as we know stay open but a lot of our clients have closed for now so it ws the right and sensible decision. The biggest thing for us is it's a family business and we treat the guys who for for us as family so it was although decision to make.

Back