The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

For the life of me I can't find the posts now, but some time back we did say/suggest.
  • No one is going on the Wall until a reasonable time after the pandemic is over - So don't worry about getting shots in late.
  • Play a joker if you want/need to
  • Do a re-edit of an archive shot
  • Erm, some other stuff I've forgotten - But basically this is supposed to be fun, we're in strange times, so do what you can when you can.
Was it maybe in the separate thread that was posted? Anyway I am not taking it terribly seriously and enjoying it much more for that reason.

I must say I've been so glad I've been doing this 52. It is something that has kept me going in these weird times. Something to look forward to on a Thursday... am I getting sad? :ROFLMAO:

We just need @Cobra to be kind ;) ... if I had lego, I could build a bridge.

I just want to say this now, my mum might have the virus and if she has then i might have it too. if i have it then i dont stand a cat in hells chance of surviving it mums doctor phoned me to say he will phone tomorrow to let me know the results of her swab. if i do end up having it and good night viena i just want to say it has been a fantastic pleasure knowing you all.

I just want to say this now, my mum might have the virus and if she has then i might have it too. if i have it then i dont stand a cat in hells chance of surviving it mums doctor phoned me to say he will phone tomorrow to let me know the results of her swab. if i do end up having it and good night viena i just want to say it has been a fantastic pleasure knowing you all.
Don't be fatalistic Dave. Stay positive. Plenty of people have pulled through this terrible virus. I know of a fit 40 year old who was stricken, but after many weeks in ICU and a kidney unit has finally been discharged and an 89yr old who pulled through after a short spell in hospital, so just keep looking after yourself, eating well, sleeping well and go easy on yourself. Fingers crossed for both you and your Mum and just keep positive!! We'll all be rooting for you.

Last edited:
Don't be fatalistic Dave. Stay positive. Plenty of people have pulled through this terrible virus. I know of a fit 40 year old who was stricken, but after many weeks in ICU and a kidney unit has finally been discharged and an 89yr old who pulled through after a short spell in hospital, so just keep looking after yourself, eating well, sleeping well and go easy on yourself. Fingers crossed for both you and your Mum and just keep positive!! We'll all be rooting for you.

mum always says i look on the worse way, as you say i have too be positive so if we do get through this i have three cameras i will give away as dont want them. they are not fuji ones though :D

Chin up @Fuji Dave. I thought the same but I did get it, not yet recovered but still here and more or less functioning. I have a few more tests to go...….tomorrow is another day.
Best wishes to you and your mum and I hope it is good news.

And an Adobe product :D
See? now you are beginning to think like me (y)
(Poor sod :D )

and if she has then i might have it too.
Always look on the bright side Dave and stick with us no matter what. Your'll find that its a good distraction from all the ills of the world.
We all need a little "something" in these times. :)

Another easy one, does anyone want to start expanding the themes or are we all happy ( majority) to do "stay at home" ones?

Any household item

Make of that what you will, close up, unusual perspective, full image ...

Back to the theme... hmmmm now how do I squeeze a household item into a landscape.... going to have to throw everything but the kitchen sink at this one :coat:

Continuing the theme of trying slightly out of the box approaches - this week I'm trying for surreal pinhole closeups of household objects

Currently on frame 2 of 6 of Tri X 400, which I've also never used before.

I have absolutely no idea if it's going to work or not...

Back