The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

I'm fine-ish. Thank you all for your kind words. 'Only' have a severe chest infection (no fever) with resultant cough. Now on second round of abs and steroids. I don't feel particularly unwell now - just still can't breathe properly when I try to do anything! Binge watching tv! I'm sure it will all be fine in another week...…….....

Hi Dave, hope your Mum is recovering well and you too Joan.

Every one keep safe and keep your Distance, don't forget to wash your hands.

Pete

I am on 7 day isolation as per doc's instructions so I think my transport shot will be a bit creative! Just warning you all now!

'transport - a system or means of conveying people or goods from place to place.'

I hope you're doing ok @Scots_quine - and your mum is on the mend too @Dave70D.

I'm fine-ish. Thank you all for your kind words. 'Only' have a severe chest infection (no fever) with resultant cough. Now on second round of abs and steroids. I don't feel particularly unwell now - just still can't breathe properly when I try to do anything! Binge watching tv! I'm sure it will all be fine in another week...…….....

Sounds like a plan, Joan - keep your feet up and get your strength back. Hope you're feeling much better soon.

I got my 'winter' image at the weekend, after a week of very non-wintery light and weather, so hopefully I can get it off the camera this evening and summon up the final catch-up images in the next few days. Then I'll be able to get around the threads to enjoy the images you have all been posting recently!

After I go to Mums on Wednesday, the rest of my 52 shots will have to be indoors as I have decided to start staying in for my own safety.

It will be good to have a project to focus on - and the creative possibilities with just stuff round the house are endless. Well - maybe not quite endless but there are tons of things you can do :)

It will be good to have a project to focus on - and the creative possibilities with just stuff round the house are endless. Well - maybe not quite endless but there are tons of things you can do :)

My transport shot will be fun, as I have two coat hangers for it.

Last edited:
Perhaps @Cobra will be very kind when picking the themes over the next few weeks, for those who are stuck indoors or are keeping a good social distance from the rest of the human race.

just had a bit of an idea, how about asking him to pick 2 themes a week to make it easier, then up to each person which one they pick?

Perhaps @Cobra will be very kind
Those 2 words do not go together :p

just had a bit of an idea, how about asking him to pick 2 themes a week to make it easier, then up to each person which one they pick?
Like city scapes street life, etc?
Yeah that could work :D
But fair point I'll have a think (y)

I would just like to point out that all my future posts have been sanitised with 70% Jamaica Rum! :p;):ROFLMAO:

Glad to see that quite a few of the up coming themes
As there is enough for the next 2 or 3 years in that list, You'd have to be a mind reader to guess whats next :p

That`s ok then, just in case we get a 2 yr lock down :eek:
I just sneezed o my keyboard and monitor sorry guys the 52 is now in quarantine

:D

I just sneezed o my keyboard and monitor sorry guys the 52 is now in quarantine

Please see post #1057 I shall expect you to take similar precautions! Hic

Please see post #1057 I shall expect you to take similar precautions! Hic
Rum's for girls, but I'll happily crack open the Pernod (y)

There is a fair chance I may not be home that early tomorrow to pick the theme
anyway ...

I guess a lot of us are feeling isolated hemmed in etc so what better way to start than ...

Fence as a subject be that feeling of being fenced in, putting up a fence as barrier ... the possibilities are endless

anyway ...

I guess a lot of us are feeling isolated hemmed in etc so what better way to start than ...

Fence as a subject be that feeling of being fenced in, putting up a fence as barrier ... the possibilities are endless

Cheers, Chris @Cobra

An easy one I just reuse my Winter shots from a couple of weeks ago!

And a :jaffa: for Clive @CliveH

There be a doughnut on the way for he that hath left yonder comment in maineth thread?

And on a lighter note (not really) my suggestion for this week's theme could be something like INTERIOR (or maybe GAME OVER?)

anyway ...

Nice one Chris, that will be a good one to do.

Just managed to get my Transport in - not from lack of time I must admit but a bit of ennui!
Fence is a good one but does remind me that my fence needs painting - another job added to the list for when I feel better. Now on Day 7 so will be let out tomorrow - yippee! Breathing is a lot better after this second round of meds so fingers crossed it continues.
Small, Royal mail packet left on doorstep with rest of mail - everyone is on board it seems.
I think everyone will be a bit creative with the themes in the weeks ahead - not a bad thing for me - interesting how much 'out of the box' we will get!

If anyone has missed the spoiler

Fence as a subject be that feeling of being fenced in, putting up a fence as barrier ... the possibilities are endless ...
At the very minimum, everyone has a fence.

Now look here @Cobra, this here is 'murica and I have a wall!
:LOL: You mean Trump actually managed to get them to build it?

Sorry no Off-fence intended :D

Back