The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

:LOL:
Did you study at the Diane Abbott school of Mathematics by any chance ?
:D
come on, everyone knows there was only one person attended that school...........

and that was a certain Dianne Abbott :dummy:

Reactions: rpn
For all New Comers to the 52, remember it is Your challenge as The Chuckle Brothers would say LINKY below and have fun :D

My LINKY

@GarethB LINKY

Oh lordy!!:eek:

You'll scare them away with those!!:D
Not sure which one is scariest!!

It might be your 'selfie' now that I think about it!;)
And quite why I'm thinking about you in your birthday suit is another matter entirely!!:p

Oh lordy!!:eek:

You'll scare them away with those!!:D
Not sure which one is scariest!!

It might be your 'selfie' now that I think about it!;)
And quite why I'm thinking about you in your birthday suit is another matter entirely!!:p

If Curves comes up in the 2020 theme, just for you I will do a selfie while lying on my bed :kiss::D:LOL:

Can we ban JAZZ shots in 2020, Chris? @Cobra
What a bloody good idea, (y) or maybe just ban Dave totally?
:p

I don't think it will matter whether it's banned or not!:LOL:
This is Dave we're talking about here....his capacity for shoehorns knows no bounds!!:kiss::p
Not if he can't post in the thread he can't (y)

I don't think it will matter whether it's banned or not!:LOL:
This is Dave we're talking about here....his capacity for shoehorns knows no bounds!!:kiss::p

If you look back over time, the King of shoehorns with Gobshots and Monkey bums was @Cobra he was my teacher (y)

No Dave. Wk1 is 02/01/2020. It's your own fault for doing 2019 wk52 a couple of days early !!!
We are probably having a wk0 in 2021 though (31/12/2020 !!! Otherwise 2020 would be 53 weeks...)

By the way, I hope you like the pink and puce I've used for your colours in the spreadsheet for 2020 ;)

It does help if I don`t put in a day early I guess (y)

You watch it change on a weekly basis. Mwhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Now to change my avatar to Dr Evil

I think the avatar that you already have is pretty close with the lovely Lucille over your shoulder! :eek:

For those that don't know, the daintily named Lucille is a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire :exit:

I think the avatar that you already have is pretty close with the lovely Lucille over your shoulder! :eek:

For those that don't know, the daintily named Lucille is a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire :exit:
I'm Neagan...........

Back