2020 The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread. Week 3 Tool(s)

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
At a push jazz can be a pleasure :D
Etymology of Jazz from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_(word)

The similarity of "jazz" to "jasm", an obsolete slang term meaning spirit, energy, and vigor, and dated to 1860 in the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang (1979), suggests that "jasm" should be considered the leading candidate for the source of "jazz".

"Jasm" derives from or is a variant of the slang term "jism" or "gism", which the Historical Dictionary of American Slang dates to 1842 and defines as "spirit; energy; spunk." "Jism" also means semen or sperm, the meaning that predominates today, making "jism" a taboo word.

So is that a Push @Dave70D , or a pull ? mwhahahahaaaa

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
I must be a mind reader as I just knew it'd be one of those :p
Plus Thank God for the Thesaurus as my theme will be fine (y)

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Etymology of Jazz from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_(word)

The similarity of "jazz" to "jasm", an obsolete slang term meaning spirit, energy, and vigor, and dated to 1860 in the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang (1979), suggests that "jasm" should be considered the leading candidate for the source of "jazz".

"Jasm" derives from or is a variant of the slang term "jism" or "gism", which the Historical Dictionary of American Slang dates to 1842 and defines as "spirit; energy; spunk." "Jism" also means semen or sperm, the meaning that predominates today, making "jism" a taboo word.

So is that a Push @Dave70D , or a pull ? mwhahahahaaaa
That will be a PUSH to go to the jazz tomorrow :cool:
I have been long over due for a jazz shot.

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
If it`s for the Mini Run send me a PM closer to time and maybe meet up (y)
It is indeed as long as I get a ticket (I hope so the hotel in Croydon is booked!

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Don`t think I will be doing a jazz shot tomorrow, just had an email off Wex saying my replacement board will be delivered tomorrow and I hope it`s in one piece too.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hmmm... Pleasure.
Should have that shot in hand later tonight I think :D

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone ever had a photo book made from their 52, can anyone recommend a company that could do it which is reasonably priced?

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Has anyone ever had a photo book made from their 52, can anyone recommend a company that could do it which is reasonably priced?

I had some old Cannon images put in a Photo Book a few years ago, Blurb Photo Books.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
That's a good idea. I'm surprised that hasn't come up before (unless it has when I wasn't watching...)

I have just had a spark of inspiration for my Pleasure photo. I just need to work out how to do it now... :thinking:

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
That is a great idea. And good motivation to complete all 52! We use Photobox for all our books.
That's a good idea. I'm surprised that hasn't come up before (unless it has when I wasn't watching...)

I have just had a spark of inspiration for my Pleasure photo. I just need to work out how to do it now... :thinking:
Will check out photo box thanks for the replies.

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
so I think only mods can see it
I meant the comment in the reason box.

But no, only mods can see it and the content ;)
It still shows as "deleted" for us.
This is what I see, but if I click on it, it opens to a normal post

Opera Snapshot_2020-01-11_171555_www.talkphotography.co.uk.png