The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

At a push jazz can be a pleasure :D

Etymology of Jazz from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_(word)

The similarity of "jazz" to "jasm", an obsolete slang term meaning spirit, energy, and vigor, and dated to 1860 in the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang (1979), suggests that "jasm" should be considered the leading candidate for the source of "jazz".

"Jasm" derives from or is a variant of the slang term "jism" or "gism", which the Historical Dictionary of American Slang dates to 1842 and defines as "spirit; energy; spunk." "Jism" also means semen or sperm, the meaning that predominates today, making "jism" a taboo word.

So is that a Push @Dave70D , or a pull ? mwhahahahaaaa

Etymology of Jazz from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_(word)

The similarity of "jazz" to "jasm", an obsolete slang term meaning spirit, energy, and vigor, and dated to 1860 in the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang (1979), suggests that "jasm" should be considered the leading candidate for the source of "jazz".

"Jasm" derives from or is a variant of the slang term "jism" or "gism", which the Historical Dictionary of American Slang dates to 1842 and defines as "spirit; energy; spunk." "Jism" also means semen or sperm, the meaning that predominates today, making "jism" a taboo word.

So is that a Push @Dave70D , or a pull ? mwhahahahaaaa

That will be a PUSH to go to the jazz tomorrow :cool:
I have been long over due for a jazz shot.

Pleasure it is :D as much as I am tempted to add something NSFW I will resist...

Hmmm... Pleasure.
Should have that shot in hand later tonight I think :D

Has anyone ever had a photo book made from their 52, can anyone recommend a company that could do it which is reasonably priced?

@LC2 Tim, you can run but you can't hide :D

Has anyone ever had a photo book made from their 52, can anyone recommend a company that could do it which is reasonably priced?

That's a good idea. I'm surprised that hasn't come up before (unless it has when I wasn't watching...)

I have just had a spark of inspiration for my Pleasure photo. I just need to work out how to do it now... :thinking:

That is a great idea. And good motivation to complete all 52! We use Photobox for all our books.
That's a good idea. I'm surprised that hasn't come up before (unless it has when I wasn't watching...)

I have just had a spark of inspiration for my Pleasure photo. I just need to work out how to do it now... :thinking:
Will check out photo box thanks for the replies.

so I think only mods can see it
I meant the comment in the reason box.

But no, only mods can see it and the content ;)
It still shows as "deleted" for us.
This is what I see, but if I click on it, it opens to a normal post

Opera Snapshot_2020-01-11_171555_www.talkphotography.co.uk.png

Well that's Week 2 posted and I'm up to date on my comments too, this will not be the case in a few weeks I'm sure!

Reactions: LC2
Back