The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

That'll be a
D-Small.jpg
For Graham @gman then (y)

I'm not doing too well of late with keeping up. I've been pretty busy with stuff, nothing specific, just stuff. I do have a 'sign' shot that I took on Sunday, but it's a bit boring. I'll use it if I have to though. I'll find a secure shot tomorrow, but that will probably be a bit boring too.
I do this 52 challenge to make me think and be creative, which is one of the reasons I don't always get my shots in on time. I like to try and think of something different from the obvious or simple and sometimes that takes my little brain time. Also I don't often leave the estate during the week (during lockdown or in normal times, because I live and work here) so some themes are harder that others.
So onwards and upwards.

Same here Dominic, and I'm not up to my usual commenting standard (sorry anyone I've missed).
Back at (new) work now, so time has disappeared, and 3 months of having time has suddenly made me far less able to fit into the limited time I used to be able to manage in!!!

Hi @Cobra I added the Juxtaposition tech after i'd posted the image for this week, but it's not reflected on the spreadsheet. Cheers :)

Oooh Ooooh - It's Thursday Eve again! :banana: :clap: :banana:

Hi @Cobra I added the Juxtaposition tech after i'd posted the image for this week, but it's not reflected on the spreadsheet. Cheers :)
Tim @LC2 Is the master scribe, I have no editing access to the spread sheet.
I'm sure he'll add it when he gets a chance (y)

Oooh Ooooh - It's Thursday Eve again! :banana: :clap: :banana:
It definitely seems to be coming around quicker! I broke the shielding rules (go me!) and went out on Sunday to an event. It was very well organised re social distancing etc but it did seem weird to be with people for the first time since beg March!

Week 29
I'm sure we all have something ( or someone) like this

(Something) Personal

Hmmmmm... the possibilities! Hmmmm..... Cap de think is on.

Back