The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

At least your gob shot will be easy to accomodate
I shall be pretty Wild if I don't get one :D

Isn't it just. All in all an ideal weekend for me to be driving to Wales for an Anime Con.
Its supposed to be hitting Sunday I believe ..

Last I saw was Saturday Night into Sunday would be the worst, but still long range.
To & from Cardiff is Friday night and Monday morning, but I'll still e driving about over the weekend.
Stay safe (y)

Some might find this hard, I guess it disallows all creatures in a zoo
Its says wild, not wild animals there is a myriad of things that are wild ...
Lateral thinking is sometimes required to get the shot ;)

Last edited:
Hmmm, this will take some thinking about.

Could be a hopeless quest for me to get a shot for this week's theme... A fruitless endeavour perhaps.... Or even a wild goose search.... Oh, now there's a thought..

What are the rules on old photos (Jan this year). Limited time this week but have a backup image lined up

What are the rules on old photos (Jan this year). Limited time this week but have a backup image lined up
If you are stuck, just mark it "Archive" when you post it.

Ta. Am in Blackpool all week which I hope will give some time to get out and about
Looking at the long range radar the weather is set to get pretty wild up there Sunday!

Looking at the long range radar the weather is set to get pretty wild up there Sunday!
yep been told that - have to see what time i get there (travelling with a colleague)... camera & tripod packed (28mm & 50mm (pancolar) packed - will add 35mm flektogon if it arrives in time))

Can we please in the next two weeks avoid themes like warm or sunny? I'll be on the Lofoten. Thank you.

Can we please in the next two weeks avoid themes like warm or sunny? I'll be on the Lofoten. Thank you.
A little tip ..
Never tell me what you want / don't want.
Ask Dave @Dave70D

:D

Dave might be quarantined if it gets any worse.:runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

Once the weather picks up, then I will be back out and about and if I catch it then so be it as I wont survive it. Like my father said many years ago when flying to the Middle East right in the middle of plane highjackings, you have to get on with your life :cool:
On a good note not to long till Thursday now :banana:

Spreadsheet is now up to date (please let me know if I've missed you).
I will be sorting out "The Wall" after Chris has posted the new theme, so if you're 6 weeks behind, post something now :)
Now that Cosplay Season has started, I've not had time to comment on everyone's posts (1400 photos to edit from last weekend) so I'll only be commenting on those that really jump out at me when I'm updating the sheet.

I must apologies for being very lax with commenting on others images in the last couple of weeks. Life has become a bit hectic at present and finding the time to comment has been quite hard. There are some cracking images being posted and it's really impressive to see how good fellow togs on the forum actually are.

Back