The Vale of Pewsey

Name
Jake
Edit My Images
No
Wonderful conditions, great shots (of which the first and last are my favourties) and a very beautiful area.

The first one is almost like a shot from a plane above the clouds :)

Cloning out the poles in number 3 would make for an even better image!

Very nice shots of which the last is the pick of the bunch for me.

Great set of images Jake, here's another one that favours #2 & #4.(y)

George.

Thanks everyone for the comments.
Ref the Pylons in #3, while cloning would clean up the image nicely, they are a part of the landscape we live in, so in my images at least, they're here to stay. I also think they make a nice lead in :)

Thanks everyone for the comments.
Ref the Pylons in #3, while cloning would clean up the image nicely, they are a part of the landscape we live in, so in my images at least, they're here to stay. I also think they make a nice lead in :)

Gorgeous set and i totally agree with you on the pylons. They lead the eye just right. Without them the lead would have been lost thus lessening the impact. This is the best picture of a wonderful set for me [emoji106]

Wow no4 it's simply stunning, what a wonderful shot full of atmosphere. Your patience certainly paid off

Hi Jake
1, 2 and 4 for me mate..... Very nice set!
1. Love the colours here, great pastel shades and great inversion layer! There's a lovely contrast between the subtle shades and the deeper Greens of the grass and tree. Really like you have caught the crescent moon too! bit of a 50 50 shot but think you got away with it;)
2. I find there's a lovely flow through this shot, brought about by the diagonals the morning mist softens the whole shot and the lovely greens and shadows marching across the field are excellent.
3. Lovely shot! Like the fog pouring through the trees and the light coming in from the left is great. That diagonal really works well.

Hard to separate them Jake, I really like 2.... Nice stuff again mate(y)

I like the Vertical composition of no 4. Great dreamy shot.

Thank you all
Steve - Glad you like them all, and thanks for the in depth review! Hard to do much other than a 50/50 on the first image!

Last edited:
Back